*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/242270
Rated: ASR · Message Forum · Comedy · #286075
You got a problem? Contact our Customer Care Dept and win 25,000 GP.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Dec 9, 2001 at 6:31pm
To whom it may concern
by A Non-Existent User
Dear Mr. ( I am not sure of the proper formal title. Perhaps; Your Pimpness or Sir Pimp? I am not sure)

Recently on my first visit to the city, I met one of your associates; a Miss Cherry Candy Bam-Bam. Miss Bam-Bam, who must be a valued employee of yours –due to the motivation she expresses when seeking to find new customers-, is the reason I am writing today.

When arriving in said city, I was approached by said associate, (Miss Cherry Candy Bam-Bam, if you forgot) about my desire to purchase ‘a good time’. Now I will admit, until she asked, I was unaware that I was looking for a good time –further evidence of Miss Bam-Bam’s value and dedication to your enterprise.

Since this was more or less a cold calling type of sales, I needed more information. Miss Bam-Bam had a thorough knowledge of all products and services available. I was impressed. I was concerned about the special referred to as ‘The wild life’ –concerning both the availability of specified woodland creature and the proper handling of said creatures. But, I digress.

I am contacting you to day about the following reasons:
Associate Miss Cherry Bam-Bam miss represented your company. When I accepted her offer –the one about ‘a good time’-, I did not receive the service that was described. I, in fact, received the following: A smash on the back of the head (I believe it was the lamp); a three hour stay (in a unconscious state) in a motel room –revived only after the manager banged on the door and shouted that if we wanted the room for another three hours we would have to pay up front-; and a missing wallet.

Sir, I am sure this is not the image you want your company to be associated with, so I am writing to see if I could have my wallet returned, and possibly some corrective action –a verbal warning perhaps- be taken with Miss Cherry Candy Bam-Bam.

Thank you.

P.S. I would suggest you speak with Miss Bam-Bam about her attention to detail. It is very important in customer retention. I am referring to remembering the customer’s name. During our conversation, she continued calling me John after I told her my name several times.

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
Created by placid_tiger

rmutt1917
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
To whom it may concern · 12-09-01 6:31pm
by A Non-Existent User

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Writer of the Winds.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/242270