Rated: E · Message Forum · Contest · #1882783
The Readers Are the Judges, All Creative Writings are Accepted
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Aug 13, 2012 at 4:27pm
Entry
by A Non-Existent User
I am Katherina Dumont.
I am lets just say..quite irresistible, every guy that looks my way wants to be with me, i could have anybody in the world but i chose him. My dear Husband Ajzrel, well now soon to be ex-husband Ajzrel. Why he cheated on the most beautiful and irresistible woman on earth ? My answer is i have no clue. He probably already knows that i  know  about his "secret" affair , he should learn that for Katherina Dumont there are no secrets, paparazzi follow me everywhere i go;as a famous celebrity you may think i should've got used to this by now, however, i never did . Sitting by my window i think about my life, long after i am interrupted by Aj, as i used to call him, he walks toward me.
"Its not what you think" he says.
"You must not think i am smart" i reply.
He looks at me, as a tear falls down my cheek, he tries to wipe it away but i dont allow him too and i slap him as hard as i can. 
"It was a mistake, everyone deserves another chance" he says
I laugh as another tear falls down my cheek " Yes. People deserve a second chance but i have given you plenty  of them, hoping you will actually regret sleeping with those women " i reply. 
" but i do regret it now" he says.
"you do not regret anything, you are just trying to lie  to me like always, now leave my house and expect my lawyer to contact you for the divorce papers" i reply. 
"fine ..but im taking half of your money with me" he replies.
I laugh. "good luck with that " i say.
He leaves. I go back to sitting alone by the window thinking what im i going to do next. 
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Entry · 08-13-12 4:27pm
by A Non-Existent User

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Ayero.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2423669