*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2525403
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: ASR · Message Forum · Community · #1838542
Sign my guestbook...sorry, I wasn't too creative with the name, so it may change soon. :)
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
May 19, 2013 at 10:18am
Light the lamps!
*Fire*I have arrived from the far reaches of space aboard the Power Review Starship! As I alighted my fairy self came forth with a crystal ball to see within. I had to torch it up abit and it looks like I am the first to arrive in the Hellos! I wonder if folks think it is the Deathly Hallows! MMM.

so Hellooooooo Hephzibah. {echoes across the hall} with that magical word the fire place lights and two cozy chairs pull up to the fire, where table of goodies appears. The cauldren over the fire emits wonderful scents of cinammon apple brew.
A book shelf pops out of the wall with aged tomes of wonder and the fantastical and spells and tales. In case we find nothing to chat about, I guess.
Amazing colours like northern lights dsiplay croass the ceiling, which seems cave like.
Lucky I do see through enchantments so I am not caught in a potential snare. Yet such a lovely place to get a way form it all.

Helloooo I call again and there she is in her shiny robes with a great smile of greeting.
I ask if I may be able to peek into her fantasy group to play abit when time allows. She will consider it as we have refreshments.

what ..er.. oh look at the time. I must fly--duties aboard my ship call and I must hide my true being(not like those at Power do not know me in that guise! *Wink*
Rest assure mysterious one , I will spread the word far and wide in the expanses of space as I travel of this wonderous marvel.

I have a feeling it might change with each viewer who enters. What fun!

blue fairy wings--my auction win!
~~Image #6000 Sharing Restricted~~
ASIN: 0000000000
Product Type:
Amazon's Price: Price N/A
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Light the lamps! · 05-19-13 10:18am
by eyestar~*
Re: Light the lamps! · 02-13-14 1:34am
by DragonWrites~The Fire Faerie~

<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, DragonWrites~The Fire Faerie~.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2525403