*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2547737
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Contest · #1908885
Authors face off through their characters! Follow along & vote each round.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jul 27, 2013 at 1:08am
Suggestions? (Again)
by Zelphyr
I'll be working on getting things ready for the next tournament, which may involve a lot of moving things around. In the meantime, I'd like to ask for suggestions again.

Maybe there's a way of doing something you think could make things work more smoothly. Maybe it's something I did (or didn't do) that bugged you. Any ideas you have, please feel free to post them. If you don't feel comfortable posting, you can also email them to me.

Did the round and judging period lengths seem good, or should they be shorter or longer? Were rules and announcements clear enough? Did you have any problems with how judging was done? Anything else?

I also still plan to change the name of the tournament. I'll likely post a poll shortly with some options. If you have any ideas for that, let me know.

If you'd like to donate for future prizes, remember to give donations to "Original Character Tournament Bank. If you send it to me, I'll assume it's to help me maintain a paid membership to keep things going (and I'll be good for a little over a year yet, so no worries.)

I'm looking forward to what everyone has to say!

~ Novalyyn of Silver
A light in the dark,
A shadow on the moon...

"CLASH! 13+: Authors face off through their characters! Follow along & vote each round.

I make websites.  
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Suggestions? (Again) · 07-27-13 1:08am
by Zelphyr
Re: Suggestions? (Again) · 07-27-13 1:40am
by Elle - on hiatus
Re: Re: Suggestions? (Again) · 07-29-13 1:02am
by Zelphyr
Re: Suggestions? (Again) · 08-16-13 12:04am
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Suggestions? (Again) · 08-17-13 4:02pm
by TheGary
Re: Re: Re: Suggestions? (Again) · 08-17-13 10:39pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Re: Re: Suggestions? (Again) · 08-19-13 4:00pm
by Quick-Quill
Re: Suggestions? (Again) · 08-17-13 4:57pm
by CJ Reddick

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Elle - on hiatus.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2547737