*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2573504
Rated: ASR · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #1954629
A thank you gift for our fearless leaders!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Sep 25, 2013 at 6:32pm
Edited: September 25, 2013 at 6:37pm
Happy Birthday and more
*Suitheart* How can the words Happy Birthday*Candlep* convey the thanks I (and I'm sure many others) feel about this site and all you do for us. I know (shaking head) that you will say you don't do it alone. We know that, but it all started with an idea, which blossomed into many people sharing their work and getting great feedback. That translated into sharing the site with their friends and other writers. The ideas flowed, improvements were built and added. Just in the last week or so a new drop down ML menu has been added to make our notes, letters, and stories even more fun to read. *Kiss*
when I first joined I felt a little alone and didn't have the "newbie" group to include me into the "family." I stuggled the first year or two but that has all changed. Those of us who find these new writers do our best to encourage them in their writing and in joining the other groups offered. We are led by example and I find the two of you the best of the best examples to follow. I notice there is never a time when your names are not included in some raffle, contest, newsletter, group or informative memo.
Thank you for your insight into starting this wonderful site, for not giving up when I'm sure there were times of frustration and disappointment. What lives on each day, month, year are authors and artists using their craft to make others smile, cry or tremble in fear. Thank you for this outlet, may we do our part to make you as proud of what we learn as we are of what you do,

*Cakep* *Candlep* *Partyhatv*

Tina Weaver
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Happy Birthday and more · 09-25-13 6:32pm
by Quick-Quill

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Jaeff | KBtW of the Free Folk.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2573504