*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2664503
by Jeff
Rated: 18+ · Message Forum · Contest · #1380461
A romance/erotica contest from The Talent Pond.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Apr 21, 2014 at 9:12pm
OT- Cry for help lol
Greetings! I am S. R. Hawkins. Some of you I’m sure have seen me around town, especially in our erotica community. I am now reaching out to that community for assistance to support and encourage others who write in our unique genre. As you know our little niche here has a hard time getting reviews, input, and support. This is where you come in. A combination auction/raffle is in the making. I am in need of open minded folks like yourselves to donate auction packages that are based with an erotica theme. Meaning, review packages specifically for erotica, images/sigs/graphics erotica based, merit badges erotica based, etc….you get the point. There will be one main group benefactor receiving 30%, two contests receiving 20%, and then 30% will be going to help me keep my premium membership. I am also looking to put together a special GRAND prize for the raffle drawing. I’m hoping you fine folks could help me come up with some wonderful ideas. This could be one major thing or a collaboration of GRAND items. My way of thinking is this will allow for all the GP’s earned to be distributed to the benefactors, which is my main goal here, to keep the erotica community up and running. I love our little side of town and it pains me to see so many great contests fall to the way side. Please, if you have any ideas, email me or post in the activity page linked at the bottom. Thank you for your time and consideration. I am looking forward to working with everyone making this a community event!

S. R. Hawkins

Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#1935138 by Not Available.

Invalid Item 
#1800754 by Not Available.

Invalid Item 
#1934866 by Not Available.

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

"You can clutch the past so tightly to your chest that it leave your arms to full to embrace the present."

MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
OT- Cry for help lol · 04-21-14 9:12pm
by S. R. Craig

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Jeff.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2664503