*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2666475
by ruwth
Rated: E · Message Forum · Religious · #1376214
Featured in Schnujo's CONTEST CHALLENGE for June 2021!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Apr 26, 2014 at 4:14pm
*Flowerb*Re: PROMPT March 2014
by ruwth

There was a third entry for the March round.

It was posted incorrectly but I am adding a note here to let everyone know I tried to include it.

There were two errors in posting:

It was not posted as a reply in this thread. I view the contest in the threaded view. By everyone posting their entry s a reply, I can see all the entries at one time. It is the way I prefer to do it. Please post future entries as a reply to the thread with the current month's prompt.

Another error was that a book entry was posted with a bitem link and therefore showed up as invalid.

Here is the entry: Sharing Triumphs of Faith: Raising Teen-agers from Journal/Blog 

It took me a bit of time and searching to figure this out. I would have been glad to have included QueenOwl ~ A New Day Dawns entry once I had found it in spite of the problems BUT it is set to private so I could not read it. I did send messages about it when I suspended the incorrect postings but have never.heard back.

QueenOwl ~ A New Day Dawns -- if you read this, email me. You won't be eligible for the first place prize but your entry still could possible earn you a ribbon if I determine it would have won first prize if things had worked out better. Touch base with me asap. *Smile*

~ ~ ~ ruwth ~ ~ ~

The Christian Writing Contest  [E]
Featured in Schnujo's CONTEST CHALLENGE for June 2021!
MESSAGE THREAD
*Flowerb*PROMPT March 2014 · 03-03-14 8:38am
by ruwth
Re: PROMPT March 2014 · 03-18-14 2:12pm
by drifter
Re: PROMPT March 2014 · 03-30-14 2:59pm
by A Non-Existent User
*Star* Re: PROMPT March 2014 · 04-26-14 4:14pm
by ruwth
Re: Re: PROMPT March 2014 · 04-26-14 9:13pm
by QueenOwl ~ A New Day Dawns
Re: Re: Re: PROMPT March 2014 · 04-26-14 10:01pm
by ruwth

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, ruwth.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2666475