*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2682712
Rated: E · Message Forum · Activity · #1987239
Come and nominate the special people on WDC for special gifts. Closed!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
May 22, 2014 at 12:05pm
Edited: May 22, 2014 at 6:26pm
Nominations.
*Dollar* 49,543 GPs were sent to "An Activity Bank with this post.
Here a a few nominations. (So many I'd like to nominate, but it would take me weeks!!!)

Just call me Omni ~ Connie, My original sponsor to join Rising Stars. You met me and made me feel special. I am convinced I would still be a black case if I hadn't met someone as wonderful as you here. You inspired everything I do! Your 'Smiles Worldwide' group inspired me to create "Invalid Item. I am so sad that you are going through many medical problems at the moment. My thoughts and best wishes are with you. Get well soon!!! I love you, my friend! *Heart*

GabriellaR45 ~ Gabs, you were one of the first people I became friends with on here. You are one of the most kind and generous people I have ever met. (Well, virtually met. *Smile*) A true Lady. *Heart*

Hannah ♫♥♫ ~ Hannah, you do so much and never complain. I truly admire your commitment to everything you do. I also consider you a good friend. *Heart*

Samberine Everose ~ Joanna, my very talented Rising Star! You take all advice and you're never daunted to try new things. I am so proud of your recent winning entry in the the Rising Stars Shine Brightly Contest! *Happycry* You have made a great Rising Star, but more importantly. you are a wonderful new friend! *Heart* *Heart*

~ Aqua ~ ~ My BBF! (Best Buddy Forever) You give so much and brighten every day you are here! We all love you. *Heart*

Annette ~ Giselle, you are such a warm and pleasant person. I've admired you from the first time I saw you on here and you invited me to make a post about my username. (It's still in my port!) You have helped and inspired me in many ways. Thank you for being a great friend, and fellow Whovian. *Laugh* *Heart*

wizzie ~ Wizzie, you have always been a great friend. I loved working with you at F&V, (Pity it didn't take off...) and I wish we could have spent more time with that project. You are generous, fun, and always turn up when I need a boost. Love ya! *Heart*

SHERRI GIBSON ~ Sherri, it always breaks my heart when I see you are not very well. I don't say it enough, but I think about you all the time. You personify 'Simply Positive' --- You are a true friend and another great Lady of WDC. *Heart*

kiyasama ~ Kiya, you are such a sweet lady. The Angel Army needs a true Angel to lead it - and appropriately they have you! *Angel* I always consider you a friend. *Heart*

~WhoMe???~ ~ Always a friend! *Heart* No matter how busy you are, or whatever you are doing, you still make time to fund raise and help people with their memberships. A true Angel. *Angel* Thank you for being a great friend and supporter. Love ya! *Heart*

~A.J. Lyle~ ~ Joy, Joy, Joy. What can I say that everyone doesn't already know? Love ya, my dear friend! *Heart*

Princess Megan Rose 22 Years ~ Megan, you always fill the air with positive vibes. A true romantic, and great friend! *Heart*

Angels in my Ear ~ Aundria, you throw yourself into everything with such dedication. You seem to single-handed take on the role of mentor to all our newbies. *Bigsmile* I am so pleased you are involved with the Newbies Academy as our most senior leader. I count you as a real asset to WDC, and a great new friend. *Heart*

~Minja~ ~ You wear your heart on your sleeve, and always have time to make people laugh. You're undoubtedly a very genuine person. I am so pleased that you joined W.Com.

Escape Artist ~ The word 'philanthropist' was invented to easily describe a person such as you! Your generosity and community spirit are amazing and put me in awe. *Bigsmile*

♥Hooves♥ ~ Carol, you're a very MooVing person that never fails to encourage all. *Smile* Thank you for being a favorite person of mine here. *Heart*

PatrickB ~ Patrick, your professionalism, humor, and... Oh you know what I mean. My favorite Pirate on WDC. *Pirateflag* *Heart*

Mandy ~ Mrs Bee, you put up with my favorite *Pirateflag* and don't complain? That is enough to earn my respect! *Smirk* You know I love you. *Heart*

blue jellybaby ~ Jo, a great friend from near to my neck of the woods. I still say you look too young to be a member! *Laugh* Thank you for all that you do to help me and our groups. OF COURSE I love ya! *Heart*

Cinn ~ Oh, what can I say? You have rescued me in bad times, and always been there for me. Some times my words can't express how much I appreciate your help and friendship. My Guardian Angel. *Angel* *Heart*

Legerdemain ~ Leger, always helping me with things here and there. *Wink* You are an asset to WDC, and it's a great pleasure to count you as a friend! *Heart*

The StoryMaster ~ Thank you for everything you do! *Heart* (Far too much I could write!) You know I love you! *Heart*

The StoryMistress ~ Thank you for everything you do! *Heart* (Far too much I could write!) You know I love you too! *Heart*

Some other members that I just can't write enough about. You know I love you all! *Heart* In no particular order!

gladiola ~ Thank you for everything you do! *Heart*
JaceCar ~ Thank you for everything you do! *Heart*
🌷 Carol St.Ann 🌷 ~ Thank you for everything you do! *Heart*
Elle - on hiatus ~ Thank you for everything you do! *Heart*
A E Willcox ~ Thank you for everything you do! *Heart*
Gaby ~ Keeper Of The Realm ~ Thank you for everything you do! *Heart*
Fran 💜 💜 💜 ~ Thank you for everything you do! *Heart*
warriormom ~ Thank you for everything you do! *Heart*
Riot ~ Thank you for everything you do! *Heart*
A*Monaing*Faith ~ Thank you for everything you do! *Heart*
Brooklyn ~ Thank you for everything you do! *Heart*
Jay's debut novel is out now! ~ Thank you for everything you do! *Heart*
Steve adding writing to ntbk. ~ Thank you for everything you do! *Heart*
Andrew ~ Thank you for everything you do! *Heart*
COUNTRYMOM-JUST REMEMBER ME ~ Thank you for everything you do! *Heart*
dejavu_BIG computerprobs ~ Thank you for everything you do! *Heart*
ember_rain ~ Thank you for everything you do! *Heart*
Fi ~ Thank you for everything you do! *Heart*
Gaby ~ Keeper Of The Realm ~ Thank you for everything you do! *Heart*
🌕 HuntersMoon ~ Thank you for everything you do! *Heart*
mARi☠StressedAtWork ~ Thank you for everything you do! *Heart*
Jeff ~ Thank you for everything you do! *Heart*
Joy ~ Thank you for everything you do! *Heart*
Princess Zelda ~ Thank you for everything you do! *Heart*
Kathleen ~ Thank you for everything you do! *Heart*
Katzendragonz ~ Thank you for everything you do! *Heart*
KerrieAnnS ~ Thank you for everything you do! *Heart*
KingArpod ~ Thank you for everything you do! *Heart*
Lonewolf ~ Thank you for everything you do! *Heart*
LJPC - the tortoise ~ Thank you for everything you do! *Heart*
M.A.GEORGE ~ Thank you for everything you do! *Heart*
Marci Missing Everyone ~ Thank you for everything you do! *Heart*
Lornda ~ Thank you for everything you do! *Heart*
G. B. Williams ~ Thank you for everything you do! *Heart*
THANKFUL SONALI Now What? ~ Thank you for everything you do! *Heart*
Nixie ~ Thank you for everything you do! *Heart*
Nikola~Loving Her Gracie Girl! ~ Thank you for everything you do! *Heart*
northernwrites ~ Thank you for everything you do! *Heart*
OOT™ ~ Thank you for everything you do! *Heart*
PandaPaws Licensed VetTech ~ Thank you for everything you do! *Heart*
♥Pay It Forward♥ ~ Thank you for everything you do! *Heart*
Rogue♥Sherri ~ Thank you for everything you do! *Heart*
🦄🏳️‍🌈Sapph ~ Thank you for everything you do! *Heart*
Sara♥Jean ~ Thank you for everything you do! *Heart*
Diane ~ Thank you for everything you do! *Heart*
JACE - House Targaryen ~ Thank you for everything you do! *Heart*
Tornado Day ~ Thank you for everything you do! *Heart*
dogpack:saving 4 premium: DWG ~ Thank you for everything you do! *Heart*
Vivian ~ Thank you for everything you do! *Heart*
Winnie Kay ~ Thank you for everything you do! *Heart*
Yellow Rose ~ Thank you for everything you do! *Heart*

I am SO sorry if I missed anyone - it certainly wasn't intentional!!! *Sad* *Heart*

Warmest Regards,

*Star* Sisco. *Star*

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#1873271 by Not Available.
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Nominations. · 05-22-14 12:05pm
by ~ Santa Sisco ~
Re: Nominations. · 05-22-14 12:55pm
by Fi
Re: Nominations. · 05-22-14 1:56pm
by LJPC - the tortoise
Re: Nominations. · 05-22-14 8:26pm
by Samberine Everose
Re: Nominations. · 05-23-14 12:59pm
by M.A.GEORGE
Re: Re: Nominations. · 05-23-14 2:16pm
by G. B. Williams

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, LostGhost: Seeking & Learning.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2682712