SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2719634
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Community · #1625759
Discussion page for the Non-Humans Group Members
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Aug 16, 2014 at 11:54pm
My First Two Non-Human Campfires. *Revised*
*Dollar* 1,000 GPs were sent to "Non-Humans R Us with this post.
Hello everyone! How is everyone doing? I myself have been feeling rather down as of late due to many many things all happening at once. But I'm past all that now, and would like to talk with you all again about a subject i started a while back.

Most of you may or may not remember me talking about two new campfires i had created a while back. Well after not seeing as many people joining them as i wanted, i knew that some changes had to be made. So i did make some changes, and i would like for those of you out there who are interested to give them one last look and see if the rules aren't as harsh as they once were.

For the Catching Anthro Pokemon campfire, the most noticeable change I've made is in the rules for catching Anthro Pokemon. I've made it more fairer and reasonable for all involved. And for the Little People in Neko Land campfire, the most noticeable change I've made is allowing each Writer to choose whether they want to play as a tiny human, or as a cat person.

At the very least, all I'm asking is for those of you who saw the campfires before and thought the rules were too strict, please give them one last shot. I plan on starting both of them up on September 1st, and as of now, i only have one other person in each campfire. Which is not enough to really get it going anywhere. Let alone call it a campfire. I believe a campfire should have at least three people in it or it doesn't feel right at all.

In any case, i think I'll call it a night. I hope to hear from more of you soon.

Axel
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
My First Two Non-Human Campfires. *Revised* · 08-16-14 11:54pm
by Dr. Shrink
Re: My First Two Non-Human Campfires. *Revised* · 08-17-14 9:24am
by BIG BAD WOLF is hopping
Re: Re: My First Two Non-Human Campfires. *Revised* · 09-22-14 6:21pm
by Thornton
Re: Re: Re: My First Two Non-Human Campfires. *Revised* · 09-22-14 6:37pm
by BIG BAD WOLF is hopping
Re: My First Two Non-Human Campfires. *Revised* · 09-22-14 6:39pm
by Thornton

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, BIG BAD WOLF is hopping.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2719634