*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2752577
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing · #1474311
2023 Sign-ups are CLOSED. A month-long novel-planning challenge with prizes galore.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Oct 24, 2014 at 2:07pm
It's like starting again!
Hello all thought I would share my challenge for Prep Month.

This year I started Prepping Way back in August. I wanted to get ahead of the game and I have most of my Prep work done. I've been working on my outline, characters, and scenes for most of October. Everything had been going well though my Third Plot Point had eluded me until the other day.

The problem?

It changed the dynamic of my whole story. Though my characters will remain the same, some will come forward as more important than I realized. My Main Characters Job will have to change slightly to adjust for the new Plot line and 90% of my scenes and character interactions will have to change and be made bigger to fit the new plot points and dynamics in order to make any sense in my story. Relationships popped up out of nowhere and my Government revealed some of it darkest secrets to me! (Should I be surprised? *Laugh*)

Just goes to show that sometimes no matter how much you prepare. It only takes one scene to change everything. I'm even more excited about my story now as it falls into place but more nervous as I have a whole lot of reworking to do in the next week. *Facepalm*

Never fret, just keep the ideas coming because you never know when magic will happen! Now if only this chest cold would allow me to work.

~Darleen*Moon*

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only ** ** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
*Up*Halloween Fundraisers*Up*

Founder of:
"Invalid Item
"Invalid Item

Proud Member of:
"Invalid Item"Invalid Item
"SIMPLY POSITIVE GROUP"Retired Founder, Rising Stars Program
"The WDC Angel Army"Showering Acts of Joy Group
"WdC SuperPower Reviewers Group"Invalid Item

Come Join me in this Challenge:
"Give It 100!

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only ** ** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only ** ** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
It's like starting again! · 10-24-14 2:07pm
by 🌑 Darleen - QoD
Re: It's like starting again! · 10-24-14 4:02pm
by Rayyna
Re: It's like starting again! · 10-24-14 4:24pm
by Storm Machine

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Brandiwyn🎶.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2752577