*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2752593
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing · #1474311
2023 Sign-ups are CLOSED. A month-long novel-planning challenge with prizes galore.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Oct 24, 2014 at 2:38pm
See . . . I Read Them! :-)
Just for Elle and the Prep Leaders! *Bigsmile*

Yup! I read all the Daily Close Out Messages, but I'm not much for chatting in forums, and rarely post.

The last couple of days have been even worse for stuff like that . . . too much going on at work, lots of scurrying to get my ML stuff done for our NOC NaNoWriMo region, trying to make sure I get all my OctoPrep assignments done on time and at least ten million interruptions throughout my day.

My last interruption involved taking two staff members through five different storage areas - nasty, filthy, black-dust-coated, locked store rooms looking for tall file cabinets. After scrubbing black gook off our hands - and no, after all that we didn't find a file cabinet for them *Frown* - I came back to someone else looking for cubicle racks.

Finally I have a few minutes of quiet . . .
         And surprise!!!!!
                   My stupid brain is mush, and I have no idea what Character I'll do for today's assignment.

OH NO! Now I just got stuck sealing and adding postage to 125 envelopes that were supposed to have gone out this morning, because the gal who was assigned to do it says it hurts her wrist . . . HHHHMMMMMMMMMMM! Not even going there!

I think I need chocolate!!!! TONS OF CHOCOLATE!!!!!! Anybody have any to spare? Maybe I need to take a break and go to WalMart and raid the Halloween candy department. Maybe I won't eat it too fast if I have to unwrap every single bite. Well maybe not. This is much better!!

Oh yeah! . . . Happy News . . . The Assignment Log is back.
And my entries were on there as expected.

Back to character searching and development. (I'll seal envelopes in a little while. Too late to get them out today anyway.) No character I think up in my head can be as bad as real work people . . . can they ? ? ? ?

Later!  *Cat2*

Katz  >^. .^<
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
See . . . I Read Them! :-) · 10-24-14 2:38pm
by Katzendragonz
Re: See . . . I Read Them! :-) · 10-24-14 3:34pm
by BrandiwynšŸŽ¶
Re: See . . . I Read Them! :-) · 10-24-14 3:59pm
by Storm Machine
Re: Re: See . . . I Read Them! :-) · 10-24-14 5:23pm
by Katzendragonz
Re: See . . . I Read Them! :-) · 10-25-14 4:40am
by Elle - on hiatus

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, BrandiwynšŸŽ¶.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2752593