*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2752647
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing · #1474311
2023 Sign-ups are CLOSED. A month-long novel-planning challenge with prizes galore.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Oct 24, 2014 at 5:59pm
Words from an Overachiever
I donā€™t start threads. Youā€™ve seen me do links and respond to almost everyone else. I like to be helpful. I also like to finish early, because my brain keeps working after I put a project down for a bit.

Like the day after I finished, when I realized I had to do even up a couple of the characters in the plot. Iā€™ve never tried to do so much with intrigue, and itā€™s been a challenge to keep each personā€™s logical brain focused on the things they want, whether or not it works best for all involved. My husband and I have a mixed political marriage, so around elections weā€™re always disagreeing. At least that helps me realize the important part is how weā€™re viewing it: Is it about the money spent or what that money is actually doing? Is it about having control of something or allowing others to choose what they need?

I love PrepMo energy that runs through this site. I always look forward to October because of it. I love NaNo and November, too, and itā€™s hard for me not to think about working on a project at that time.

This idea came out of a character idea from the summer, and she wouldnā€™t leave me alone. Happy PrepMo, sheā€™ll have her time in the sun next month ā€“ and I hope all of you are finding that to be true, too.

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Words from an Overachiever · 10-24-14 5:59pm
by Storm Machine
Re: Words from an Overachiever · 10-24-14 6:45pm
by Chrys O'Shea
Re: Re: Words from an Overachiever · 10-24-14 7:11pm
by Storm Machine

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, BrandiwynšŸŽ¶.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2752647