*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2778240
Rated: E · Message Forum · Community · #1465622
Center of Welcome to Everyone, from this Humble Group of the First Children on This Land.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jan 8, 2015 at 4:40pm
Re: Hello!
*Dollar* 100 GPs were sent to ♥Hooves♥ with this post.
I'm sorry Hooves that it took so long in my returning your comment in our Welcome Center page. This page has been lying dormant for some time now and a lot of the members have been doing other things, but that is not to say that many of us are still active in this group. We are just coming off of a Christmas/New Uear break and will be finishing our fall/winter semester class. Two lessons left and I am ready for the break so that I can devote more of my time to this group. I plan on doing more activities...as wel as doing anything to help in any way that I can for any member to understand what ever it is about our group. I am so glad to Welcome you to our group. Thank you for wanting to join! Welcome sister to the Native American First People's group!

Anyone who comes by this page and you do not get a response within three days....please email me? email me at cissyccr@writing.com, thank you so much. Because I really do want to hear from you. With this page being so silent sometimes I do forget to come by to check it out to see if anyone has been here. I am so very sorry that this has happened. I will make it a priority as things to do on my list for this New Year...to come by here at least once a week. Honestly do hope that your experience here benefits you in your writing talents as a new area in which to write and express yourself. *Bigsmile*

Many blessings dear new kind sister....I love how you got everything, and were more tentative to our group, what it is about, and more about us than some that have been members for many years...very impressive.
I am so glad you can by Hooves...you gave me my spark back! Thank you!!!

Cissy

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

"Invalid Item
Founder/Member
"Invalid Item"Invalid Item
"Invalid Item

Member/Supporter of these Groups
"The WDC Angel Army"Retired Founder, Rising Stars Program"SIMPLY POSITIVE GROUP
"Showering Acts of Joy Group"Invalid Item"Heavenly Roses"Invalid Item
******"Invalid Item"Invalid Item*******

"Dare to imagine, hope for a greater tomorrow, pray for world peace, & always follow your dreams." Quote by: Cissy Reliford
MESSAGE THREAD
Hello! · 01-01-15 1:51pm
by ♥Hooves♥
*Star* Re: Hello! · 01-08-15 4:40pm
by I Love WDC! Cissy❤
Re: Hello! · 02-22-15 8:43am
by ShelleyA~13 years at WDC
Re: Re: Hello! · 02-22-15 8:46am
by ♥Hooves♥
Re: Re: Re: Hello! · 02-22-15 8:53am
by ShelleyA~13 years at WDC

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, I Love WDC! Cissy❤.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2778240