*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2792122
Rated: E · Message Forum · Activity · #1999071
Just a little something to celebrate the respondents of ALL Symposium topics 1 - 39
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Feb 13, 2015 at 3:07am
Announcement
I loved the Symposium, and this forum celebrates both it and those of us (yeah, that includes me!) who have answered every single topic since the very first. If that's not dedication then somebody ought to rewrite the definition!

Note the present tense here: celebrates

That's right! I promised a gold quill after the topic on/around May 16 and I'm sticking to it even though the beautiful real Symposium is now defunct. I'm going to post a topic here every two weeks and those who are still interested can post their answers and be in to win the quill.

I hope someone keeps it up but I'm not too shy to award the quill to myself if I have to *Bigsmile*

I'm going to do my best to have each topic up by midnight on the 13th and 27th of each month, and I will set about 4 days for answering. I still want some sort of deadline; after-all, this is high-stakes stuff!

Very Special OPPS MB
I've commissioned an MB. It was part of my 'how do I reward respondents?' puzzle. The fact is the quill was going to be a lucky-dice roll for all 100%ers still in the game mid-May; but I still wanted to reward respondents from that May round. So the MB is on its way, and won't be limited to just that May round.

Don't want to participate?
No worries. It's not compulsory, just as the Symposium was never compulsory. Simply don't respond to the first 'topic' and you'll be scrubbed from the list up in the forum. Easy as.
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Announcement · 02-13-15 3:07am
by Osirantinous
Re: Announcement · 02-14-15 11:14am
by SirSchemingSerpent
Re: Re: Announcement · 02-14-15 4:03pm
by Osirantinous
Re: Re: Re: Announcement · 02-14-15 4:47pm
by ~ Santa Sisco ~
Re: Re: Re: Announcement · 02-16-15 1:33pm
by SirSchemingSerpent

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Osirantinous.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2792122