*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2801143
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Community · #1403831
For newbies seeking mentors and writers needing support via their peers; stop by today!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Mar 9, 2015 at 9:07am
Brand spanking new to the site and to writing in general
by jtmc
Hi Everyone

My name is John. I am very new to this site and writing ...I'm very much a beginner and lack skills unfortunately, but I'm fascinated by the possibilities of writing a short story, just to see if I can actually do it. I've always been interested in Science Fiction and Fantasy and I have an idea and an inspiration for a story, but like I said I'm a very inexperienced writer...I was very very good at writing in school...but I determined to try. I figured this form and web site would be the best place to start. in hopes of meeting some experienced writers and possible find a mentor, someone who can critique my stuff and guide me a bit and push me in the right direction. that being said, if there any of you out there in the community with fantasy or science fiction writing experience willing to take on that daunting task of mentoring me let me know...I must warn you again I'm very new to all of this and will probably make a lot o very amateurish mistakes, so you'll have to be patient with me, but I'm willing to work hard at this until I can actually gain some skill.

Jtmc
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Brand spanking new to the site and to writing in general · 03-09-15 9:07am
by jtmc
Re: Brand spanking new to the site and to writing in general · 03-09-15 9:26am
by ~Minja~
Re: Re: Brand spanking new to the site and to writing in ... · 03-09-15 10:00am
by jtmc
Re: Re: Re: Brand spanking new to the site and to writing... · 03-09-15 10:28am
by ~Minja~
Re: Re: Re: Re: Brand spanking new to the site and to wri... · 03-09-15 7:29pm
by jtmc

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, iKïyå§ama-House Targaryen.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2801143