*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2831115
Rated: ASR · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #2033162
A progressive, multi-step writing challenge for all members of Writing.Com.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jun 3, 2015 at 4:25pm
Inaugural Round CLOSED! Next Round TBD.
The inaugural round of this activity is over! Thanks to everyone who took the time to participate! Just want to go over a couple of administrative things as we close things out:

1. Sorry for not taking better care of this activity. Life has been really hectic lately and I haven't had a lot of time to focus on things at WdC. I want to send a heartfelt thank you to everyone who still managed to compete in the activity, despite my long absences and dragging my feet when it came to the updates. Those of you who kept writing and self-directing themselves did a fabulous job!

2. Rather than 1 GP per word, I will be giving the maximum number of GPs for whatever stage you ended up on. For example, those with only one stage completed will get the full 625 GPs, second stagers will get the full 1,875 GPs, etc. If you finished all five stages, I'll even round it up to an even 20,000 GPs! Consider this a small token of apology for not running the activity as well as I would have liked... and yes, it's also a cleverly veiled attempt to avoid actually tallying up everyone's word counts. *Pthb*

3. Not sure when I'll run the next round of this activity, but I'll definitely announce it when I do. Probably a little later this year.

Thanks for playing along... I hope it was a fun and challenging exercise!
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Inaugural Round CLOSED! Next Round TBD. · 06-03-15 4:25pm
by Jaeff | KBtW of the Free Folk
Re: Inaugural Round CLOSED! Next Round TBD. · 06-03-15 10:40pm
by 💙 Carly
Re: Inaugural Round CLOSED! Next Round TBD. · 06-04-15 1:39am
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Inaugural Round CLOSED! Next Round TBD. · 10-13-16 12:51pm
by dogpack:saving 4 premium: DWG

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Jaeff | KBtW of the Free Folk.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2831115