*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2842333
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Community · #1465659
In need of spiritual help for you or someone you know? Troubled? come in.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jun 25, 2015 at 5:10pm
Re: Prayers for our Chief ...
Father, we seek Your Will even when we question all that we know is true; please forgive each transgression and wrong thought as I bring my friend, our Chief, Cissy, asking for the healing needed this day for her body. I bring before you every negative word and action which she has suffered these weeks by hurtful people around her and ask from the depth of my soul, for her to be set free from the injuries they have continually caused her by prejudice, meanness, disregard, and all evil attutudes which have cut into her heart while she seeks only love in community, brotherhood, family, and all those with power over her daily life; Yahweh, You know them by name, where they live, what they have said and done; In the Name of Yashuah, Son of Yahweh, I speak words of peace and healing for Cissy while I demand in the precious Name of Yashuah, that you with your evil, be bound by the Bonds and Power of Yashuah's sacrifice, to be silent and carry your evil words and actions to the pit of hell where only the demons of hell keep company with your evil; let Cissy be free from all the hurt and pain caused by those without love; now and for the rest of her beautiful life and deep faith in Yashuah, Son of Yahweh, Creator of Love.

Father, I ask that You guide the hands of the surgeons and healthcare professionals now caring for Cissy while Your Healing Hand and Loving Heart bring healing to her body and gentle peace to her heart,soul and life.

In the Name of Yashuah, I believe my words are heard and this prayer is answered for Cissy's sake,
Amen

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only ** in the beautiful language of the Cherokee.
"IF I can help somebody along life's way, then my living will not be in vain"
Merit Badge in NAFP GROUP
[Click For More Info]

For all of your support, for believing in this little group, for all that you do, the NAFP Group is so proud to present you with this beautiful badge that you had a help in making possible. Bless you from the bottom of all of our hearts! Many, many blessings!!!
*^*Heart*^* Cissy “Live as if you will die tomorrow." "Learn as if you were to live forever.”…Ghandi
MESSAGE THREAD
Prayers for our Chief ... · 06-25-15 2:18pm
by ԜԜ On The Road Again!
*Star* Re: Prayers for our Chief ... · 06-25-15 5:10pm
by ANN Counselor, Lesbian & Happy
Re: Prayers for our Chief ... · 08-30-15 2:08am
by I Love WDC! Cissy❤

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, I Love WDC! Cissy❤.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2842333