*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2870724
Rated: 18+ · Message Forum · Contest · #1782293
Prompt-free contest for stories of the lengthier variety. New round May 2023!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Sep 1, 2015 at 11:38pm
Round Nine
Hey, there. For those of you who don't know, this month is going to be insane for me. In some ways, it already is. Due to me traveling two weekends out of this month and booked with local activities the other two, I'm not going to be around much. Thus, the round will be starting a little late and will end in October (which is only slightly less busy). Here's the schedule. The actual judging may not take this much time (hopefully), but this gives me a little extra time due to quarter end being at the end of October. Quarter end is a time at my job when I don't see much of my house. *Pthb*

Round Starts: September 3, 2015 at 12:00 AM WDC Time
Round Ends: October 10, 2015 at 11:59 PM WDC Time

Judging Period: October 11-31
Winners Announcement: November 1

The stories may be read at any time during the duration of this round, but after the deadline passes no edits will be considered. No editing will be permitted after the deadline, so make sure your word count is in the item when you enter. I have had to omit really good stories from my final list of winners in previous rounds because this requirement was not met. PLEASE make sure the word count is included in your item!

E-mail or post if you have any questions. *Smile*

A little texture for Elisa

*Gift3**Gift4* Merit Badge in Opinion
[Click For More Info]

This is for speaking your mind... and making sense. *^*Bigsmile*^* Sent on behalf of your Secret Santa. *Gift4**Gift3*

For all your quirky needs, stop by the "Gift Stop [ASR]
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Round Nine · 09-01-15 11:38pm
by Elisa the Bunny Stik

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Elisa the Bunny Stik.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2870724