*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2905459
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing · #1901527
Stalled? We are ready to help you brainstorm your way past your hurdle.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Nov 13, 2015 at 6:12am
Re: Re: Re: Re: Am I The Only One?
by A Non-Existent User
Yeah Jan and Feb are blah here too. End of March first part of April, I'm pulling off the cold boxes from my plants I grow all winter and getting everything ready for and then planting the spring garden. It's a lot of work to get right. I'm seldom successful. But, I keep trying. I have lettuce and broccoli planted right now. I want some other leafy greens but I'm going to have to order those seeds online I think.

But, I keep trying. I would like to just hit 50k for once during camp. July camp is fine because its so darn hot. It wasn't last year but if this year is like it has been in the past. It is too hot to do anything but write when the heat index is 104 in the shade.

So, are you going to run prep for April? It would be awesome if you would. I don't have a clue how to do those google docs you make. I tried to make my own to keep up with my word count total and how many I needed to catch up kind of thing and I was just lost, dazed and confused. I can learn. I will learn. But, if you would do it it would be awesome. Jeff wasn't interested in doing the write a thon for camp. But, I believe I had his permission to do it. So, I could run that without much of a problem.

Set it up as if each team was its own cabin. That might actually be fun until someone starts actually trying to make a cabin out of a team. LOL I've been apart of someone trying to do that before. The frustration levels are endless. Everyone has to request everyone else and do it all at the exact same time. Even then there are no promises.

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
"WdC SuperPower Reviewers Group[item:saj}
Check out my Rising Stars Bookiemonster Outasync Grace♥Leo health issues & bumfuzzled
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only ** ** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
MESSAGE THREAD
Am I The Only One? · 11-12-15 12:16pm
by Anders J. Miller
Re: Am I The Only One? · 11-12-15 4:00pm
by BrandiwynšŸŽ¶
Re: Re: Am I The Only One? · 11-12-15 4:29pm
by Anders J. Miller
Re: Re: Re: Am I The Only One? · 11-13-15 5:45am
by BrandiwynšŸŽ¶
*Star* Re: Re: Re: Re: Am I The Only One? · 11-13-15 6:12am
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Re: Re: Am I The Only One? · 11-13-15 9:31am
by Anders J. Miller
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Am I The Only One? · 11-13-15 3:15pm
by BrandiwynšŸŽ¶
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Am I The Only One? · 11-13-15 3:50pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Am I The Only One? · 11-12-15 4:36pm
by A Non-Existent User

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, BrandiwynšŸŽ¶.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2905459