*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2979930
Rated: ASR · Message Forum · Activity · #1188310
Plug a work, mentor another, learn and grow, share and encourage. Stop by today!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jun 20, 2016 at 12:04pm
Re: Re: Re: 3 Reviews so far today
by ~Minja~
Ohh here is the page with angel army signatures Signatures to grab  . I think you can use any of these in your reviews, they are all shareable. Of course, depend on which membership you have. If you only have upgraded you can't use animated sigs because link to them in your portfolio and reviews won't work. Those are for premium membership and higher.

However, check the one from your post here that says ~~Image #4000 Sharing Restricted~~ . It is like that because this image is only for preferred authors to use (yellow case). Were you yellow case before? I know you're member of WdC long time and that you came back after some absence *Think*. Anyway, you can use {image:1000} for now which is for registered authors (black case} and looks like this:

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

If you continue to be this active who knows, you'll get to yellow at some point I'm sure in it *Smile*.

~Minja~

Helpful links for newbies
*Pointright*"Writing.Com 101*Pointleft*
*Pointright*"Invalid Item*Pointleft*
*Pointright*"Invalid Item*Pointleft*
MESSAGE THREAD
3 Reviews so far today · 06-13-16 3:37pm
by SB Musing
Re: 3 Reviews so far today · 06-20-16 10:22am
by ~Minja~
Re: Re: 3 Reviews so far today · 06-20-16 11:55am
by SB Musing
*Star* Re: Re: Re: 3 Reviews so far today · 06-20-16 12:04pm
by ~Minja~
Re: Re: Re: Re: 3 Reviews so far today · 06-20-16 12:11pm
by SB Musing
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: 3 Reviews so far today · 06-20-16 12:15pm
by ~Minja~

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, iKïyå§ama-House Targaryen.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2979930