*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/304119
Rated: ASR · Message Forum · Sci-fi · #370349
A place where writers can share, swap and support ideas. For action/adventure and sci-fi
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Mar 9, 2002 at 12:54am
The Gargoyle Rises( Ideas)
Hey first post!
I'm currently writing a short story about a superhero known as the Gargoyle, this is his origin story and I plan to write others. Here's a short character list:

Jack Brant

Reporter for the local paper. His current life situation is pretty bad, his girlfriend Nicole has left him and he is fighting a losing battle with alcoholism. His problems get worse, the night Nicole leaves him he goes to a bar and gets drunk, he angers
Another man who is also drunk. The man pulls a handgun and empties six shot into Jack. He is dead on the spot...or is he? Jack's world flashes and then he wakes up in a hospital with Nicole beside him. The doctor informs him that he will make a full recovery from his "2" gunshot wounds. Jack is shocked because he remembers six, the Doc assures him he's wrong. Nicole also informs Jack that he had been in the hospital for 5 days. Jack believes he's only been out for a few hours.
The next day as Jack sits in a cafe, he gets a splitting headache, something in the back of his mind tells him to get up and move away from the table, Jack moves just as hot coffee is spilt all over his seat. As he helps clean it up, he hears the woman who spelt the coffee say something, Jack comments but the woman looks confused because she never said anything out loud.
Jack's headache worsens as he leaves the cafe
So what is going on?
Tell me what you think of the idea so far
"Will"
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
The Gargoyle Rises( Ideas) · 03-09-02 12:54am
by Wilson S. Jefferies
Re: The Gargoyle Rises( Ideas) · 05-09-02 11:29am
by A Non-Existent User

<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Wilson S. Jefferies.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/304119