*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3055315
Rated: ASR · Message Forum · Fanfiction · #1710273
A Forum for authors and members who love Jane Austen.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jan 5, 2017 at 5:20am
OT. Jane Austen at today's Christmas Dinner?

"Hope is that thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops at all."--Emily Dickinson

Member of Simply Positive Forum,Jane Austen Forum, Circle Of Sisters, Rising Stars, God's Way, RAOK, Showering Acts Of Joy

I hope that everyone has read January 2017 of the Jane Austen Newsletter. I found it, again, fascinating. What is more, I care about my adventures through Austen territory as they are housed in my Kindle. I am not all through with giving them reading time. I know that many of you know how hard Princess Megan Rose worked on giving us wonderful stories to keep Jane Austen on the holiday trips and in reading baskets. What if Jane came to dinner this very day?
Would she be shocked at world events? Would she love or abhor modern men? Would she have favorite dishes like ham or turkey? What would she like about America? Nothing is certain for a writer. I myself feel that it is better to rely on classics and give in to reading them and keeping them in collections than anything in the world? And to keep them on Kindle can heighten your awareness. Jane will stay up on the shelves for those who believe in her. Be fashionable! Enjoy her!

~~~~VictoriaMcCullough
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
OT. Jane Austen at today's Christmas Dinner? · 01-05-17 5:20am
by VictoriaMcCullough
Re: OT. Jane Austen at today's Christmas Dinner? · 01-05-17 11:19am
by Princess Megan Rose 22 Years
Re: OT. Jane Austen at today's Christmas Dinner? · 01-05-17 11:25am
by eyestar~*
Re: OT. Jane Austen at today's Christmas Dinner? · 01-05-17 2:54pm
by Princess Megan Rose 22 Years

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Princess Megan Rose 22 Years.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3055315