*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3070906
Rated: ASR · Message Forum · Activity · #1188310
Plug a work, mentor another, learn and grow, share and encourage. Stop by today!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Feb 22, 2017 at 5:43am
Edited: February 22, 2017 at 6:06am
Re: Introducing Myself
by ~Minja~
If you're already a group member then it's pretty easy. For a start I'd recommend to check out links on main group page and see what each is about. Read Our Mission where it's mentioned how you can earn your wings. Nothing much I can add here because it depend on your involvement within the community and of course involvement within the group. Check out reviewing page, authors in the spotlight, occasionally there are group activities or requests we receive in a group email, I participated in those, helped around overall, participated in General WdC discussion, helped newbies with questions, directed some people to this group, just been involved and helpful around the site overall. I don't like to brag what I did for the others though so it's just about that, being helpful the way you think is the best.

That's my experience within this group. I've been chosen as angel of the month twice and I'm not exactly sure how I earned it but I believe it was because of positive involvement on the site, just how it's written on how to earn your wings.

In the words of Lady Diana: Only do what hearts tells you to do.
Perhaps this that I'm replying to you is part of positive involvement.

I hope this helps.

~Minja~

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

Helpful links for newbies
*Quill* "Writing.Com 101 *Quill*
*Quill* "Writing.Com Helpful Hints *Quill*
*Quill* "Get Started With Your Account *Quill*
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
MESSAGE THREAD
Introducing Myself · 02-22-17 4:59am
by innerlight
*Star* Re: Introducing Myself · 02-22-17 5:43am
by ~Minja~
Re: Introducing Myself · 02-22-17 12:38pm
by iKïyå§ama-House Targaryen

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, iKïyå§ama-House Targaryen.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3070906