*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3149266
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(108)
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #1949474
Motivate yourself to conquer your goals this week! Post on Monday; update us on Friday!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Dec 15, 2017 at 8:05pm
Update: Dec. 11-15
by Walker
Work Christmas Party Related
*BulbG**XMasTree* Check/add items to "to buy" list (mostly stuff for my work's Christmas party) and buy by Tuesday Everything was added/checked and bought by Tuesday!

*BulbG**XMasTree* Make Peanut Butter Blossom cookies and package up nicely The cookies were made and packaged up Wednesday afternoon (and they were delicious!)

*BulbG**XMasTree* Make a list of stuff to bring with me to work on Thursday for the Christmas party because I'll be heading straight to the party after we close up. My list was made and it helped me remember everything needed.

Other goals for the week:
*BulbG**XMasTree* Read at least one page on the book I'm reading. 10 pages were read in the book! Now to work in time to read more often.

*BulbG**XMasTree* Laundry Laundry was completed!

*BulbG**XMasTree* Do some work in friend's art journal Two pages were completed and a few tidbits were completed on a few other pages.

*BulbR**XMasTree* Take time to work on novel outline No time was worked in this week to look orwork on my novel outline...maybe this weekend I may find some time.

** Image ID #2112571 Unavailable **
Officially approved Writing.Com Preferred Author logo.
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Update: Dec. 11-15 · 12-15-17 8:05pm
by Walker

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryMistress.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3149266