*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3151895
Rated: E · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #2144083
Not just another monthly contest. Instead of Short Stories or Poetry, it's about Scripts.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Dec 31, 2017 at 8:03pm
Re: Question
What I do with my Scripts when it comes to Space is use the word SPACE in my Logline aka Scene Headings if it's an EXT scene. If it's an INT scene I use DAY MODE or NIGHT MODE. Even if I use my normal headings like EARLY MORNING, MIDDAY, LATE EVENING, etc., I end them with MODE.

That's how I write my Science Fiction Scripts. But that doesn't mean that's the normal way of doing it. I have noticed that a lot of other Science Fiction writers have done it with SPACE too for both EXT and INT scenes. But I have also noticed that some still use DAY and NIGHT to indicate the time of day. There are even some don't do either. They just leave that part of the Scene Heading blank.

It doesn't matter how you do it to me. You do it the way that you want to do it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What you are about to see (read) is true. Nothing needed to be changed. After all, This has already been translated into a language that we all know and understand - English (German, French, Italian, Russian etc.).
MESSAGE THREAD
Question · 12-31-17 7:01pm
by Abby Gayle
*Star* Re: Question · 12-31-17 8:03pm
by PureSciFi
Re: Re: Question · 12-31-17 8:06pm
by Abby Gayle

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, PureSciFi.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3151895