*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3167780
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Jeff
Rated: E · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #2150598
A little something for our dear friend Kiyasama.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Feb 28, 2018 at 7:52am
This is not a wake nor a goodbye...it is a call to rally!
Yes, an invitation for us to gather, and scream in defiance as we dance around the bonfire... there to declare our intentions for making the world a better place for the people who surround and follow us.

WdC is a worldwide family, so it doesn't matter where one's physical body may be... as long as, we remember where our hearts lay. Yes, that is a reference to that tired cliche, "Home is where the heart is." I hope one day the world realizes that we don't need borders, these artificial boundaries only promote fear, ignorance, and distrust. The world has become too small for such archaic notions. If we stay connected, our voices and words will cement our souls into a unified front against the selfish, greedy, ignorant and otherwise uninformed who believe a false need for this protectionism.

We hope you find contentment and purpose in your new/old life. I have not made it to Nigeria, but I have been to Mali and seen firsthand the opportunities for steadfast hearts make the world a better place.

Never forget that you are part of something much larger... a group that grows in numbers, strength, and influence every day. Empowered, as part of this society of united writers, you will reach for and do great things. So... if you need someone to help hold the ladder steady, don't forget where your extra hands are! Right here at... "Writing.com."
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
This is not a wake nor a goodbye...it is a call to rally! · 02-28-18 7:52am
by Joey's Spring has Sprung

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Jeff.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3167780