*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3175831
by Jeff
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Activity · #1700829
A discussion forum and activity hub for Talent Pond bloggers.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Apr 1, 2018 at 3:14pm
Edited: April 2, 2018 at 11:18am
*Exclaim*Blog Challenge! Prompts Posted HERE

Hi folks!

I'm trying to get my way back to active and I thought what better way to start than a blog challenge? Who's up for it? I'm willing to put up at least 150,000 in points for encouragement prizes like merit badges, etc. I might even be so inclined to slap a shiny ribbon (in addition) on the most active blogger's pride and joy at the end. *Bigsmile*

I don't know about everyone else but I sure do miss Beth and her Soundtrackers activities. I don't think anyone can duplicate her energy and excitement but I am going to channel my inner Beth and try and entertain the best I can with prompts and fun. I'll choose a different theme each week and give a daily prompt within that theme.

I have 2 other volunteers to help - I'm thinking the fourth week will be guest-hosted by YOU. I will choose the last week's host based on how well you participate the first 3 weeks. So, what do you say?

Let's do this!!

WEEK ONE THEME: TV SERIES
HOST: Brooklyn

WEEK TWO THEME: MOVIES
HOST: Jeff

WEEK THREE THEME: MUSIC
HOST: runningwolf04

WEEK FOUR THEME: TBA (To be announced)

*Note* Also please note: Above I updated the blog links. There are no blogs listed for anyone that hasn't been active in the last 15 months. If you want to reactive a blog link that has been removed - let us know! :)

*Check* If you want to participate - just make a post (not a reply - a new post) that you want to participate and link your blog. You don't have to post in here every day. I'll check your blog myself - no need to tell me. As long as I know you're participating, you're good - just write!

A new signature from Kiya's shop. Thank you Kiya! Brooke
Logo for Writing.Com Moderators - small.
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
*Exclaim*Blog Challenge! Prompts Posted HERE · 04-01-18 3:14pm
by Brooklyn
Re: Blog Challenge! · 04-01-18 3:34pm
by Brooklyn
Re: Re: Blog Challenge! · 04-02-18 11:16am
by Brooklyn
Re: Re: Re: Blog Challenge! · 04-03-18 12:02pm
by Brooklyn
Re: Re: Re: Re: Blog Challenge! · 04-04-18 11:38am
by Brooklyn
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Blog Challenge! · 04-05-18 11:55am
by Brooklyn
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Blog Challenge! · 04-06-18 3:27pm
by Brooklyn
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Blog Chall... · 04-07-18 6:40pm
by Brooklyn

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Jeff.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3175831