*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3196885
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(683)
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #100931
A message forum for general discussion. Please come and chat with others!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jul 6, 2018 at 7:50pm
Needed Temporary "advice giver" Novella Writing
HI! I am breaking down and just coming out and asking. Is anyone here willing to give time to help me temporarily for a few days? I understand that I cannot offer actual money. I can offer gift points and I can offer reviews and opinions of my own. It is not much help, but I also understand we all need help/ fresh eyes from time to time.

I am working on my very first Novella. I write short stories all the time. I have been writing since I was 11. However there is just so much I do not know, and I just need 1 person to help me out with the questions I have.

Thing is, my book is finally coming together for the first time in 15 years!!! Here is the problem. Since I am such an amateur at developing it, I'd like help getting started and stifling through the chaos.

Here is the problem:

I write short stories, I do not write books or chapters etc. So this way of writing is kind of new.
My ideas are coming out of my head at such a fast pace that I cannot keep hitting small stumbling blocks in the "arranging" of things, etc. As I am writing it, I am noticing errors, but I am not sure how to fix it, or what could be best. I am almost certain once the beginning is smoothed out the rest will "follow suit" so to speak.

If there is anyone here that will be ever so kind enough to help only for a few days, I figured the best I could do is ask, and the worst that could happen is get turned down. I will reward best I can. Per your request. Thanks in advance! *Heart*

~Velicity~

Please take a moment and check out my blog. I really would like respectful opinions. Thanks.
 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#2144763 by Not Available.
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Needed Temporary "advice giver" Novella Writing · 07-06-18 7:50pm
by Velicity Phoenix
Re: Needed Temporary "advice giver" Novella Writing · 07-07-18 1:56pm
by KenF
Re: Re: Needed Temporary "advice giver" Novella Writing · 07-07-18 4:31pm
by Velicity Phoenix

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Writing.Com Support.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3196885