Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(111)
Rated: E · Message Forum · Inspirational · #1230549
Honoring the WDC members who have passed away
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jul 14, 2018 at 6:06pm
Re: Procedures for Memorialization
Thank you Jace. Good information for all to have.

I have been aware of the procedures and am working with his #1 person, who also happens to be a member, Beautiful Candy She has been in contact with his family as well, including his eldest son, and I am sure there will be no issue with the mailing of the DC and permission for his white suitcase, etc. It is all very recent, so it should be forthcoming in the next couple weeks. However long it takes. For all I know, Pat ~ Rejoice always! may be also working on this end. Might get doubles! Thank you Pat. Please contact me at this point with any questions, or if there's anything I can facilitate.

I am not at all surprised at the love pouring out for him from our community. I am still at the saddened but accepting point, and will write something up myself at a later time. Death brings such a jumble of emotions. Dang dude was a helluva good egg *sniff*

THANK YOU also to iKïyå§ama-House Targaryen .

I'll post the exact date as well, but I gotta get it right from the time difference in Connie's Beautiful Candy country *Think*

~Adrienne

Header for forum, made and animated by AmandaHeader for forum, made and animated by AmandaHeader for forum, made and animated by Amanda

MESSAGE THREAD
Procedures for Memorialization · 07-14-18 3:09pm
by JACE - House Targaryen
*Star* Re: Procedures for Memorialization · 07-14-18 6:06pm
by Whata SpoonStealer
Re: Re: Procedures for Memorialization · 07-15-18 1:08pm
by Pat ~ Rejoice always!
Re: Re: Re: Procedures for Memorialization · 07-16-18 11:51am
by Whata SpoonStealer
Re: Re: Re: Procedures for Memorialization · 07-16-18 11:53am
by Whata SpoonStealer
Re: Procedures for Memorialization · 07-15-18 12:58pm
by Pat ~ Rejoice always!

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, iKïyå§ama-House Targaryen.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3198810