*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3206832
Rated: ASR · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #102362
Drop your new ideas into the Writing.Com Suggestion Box!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Aug 25, 2018 at 6:10pm
Edited: August 25, 2018 at 6:11pm
Re: Re: cNote Arranging
I don't think a cNote shop should have a 2,000 GP cNote, then a 500 GP cNote then a 2,000 GP cNote. The default ordering should keep price in mind.

And at that rate... it's a lot of coding work when one can just use those differing amounts. The ability to order them is there already, just by making the GPs amount different by 1 to 10 GPs.

So really the request is a not for sorting (cause that exists). The request is for the ability to sort AND have a singular amount.

As the lone cook, coder and bottle washer here... *Bigsmile* When I'm looking through my list of things to do (it's a long list), I prioritize by how much is added to the community compared to the time it takes to make the change. cNote can be confusing to newbies, but not because of sorting or pricing. *Angelic* And I'm just not sure this one is a priority winner. *Heart*

Best,
~~SM

The Storymaster Sig II. Merit Badge in Anniversary Review's
RAOK's logo image.  This is a shared image, so feel free to use its item number.
FORUM
Technical Support Forum  (13+)
Members help other members with technical questions and problems using Writing.Com!
#303715 by Writing.Com Support
MESSAGE THREAD
cNote Arranging · 05-11-09 8:17pm
by 🦄🏳️‍🌈Sapph
Re: cNote Arranging · 05-11-09 10:14pm
by The StoryMaster
Re: cNote Arranging · 08-25-18 3:09pm
by Whata SpoonStealer
*Star* Re: Re: cNote Arranging · 08-25-18 6:10pm
by The StoryMaster
Re: Re: Re: cNote Arranging · 08-27-18 1:53am
by Whata SpoonStealer

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryMistress.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3206832