*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3246551
by Seuzz
Rated: 18+ · Message Forum · Fantasy · #2180090
Message forum for readers of the BoM/TWS interactive universe.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Feb 2, 2019 at 10:39am
Edited: February 2, 2019 at 10:53am
Re: Re: TF Video with similarities to a BoM Mask transfor...
by Tal
>The plot description makes it sound like the mask
>would be very useful for the heroes. How did they
>use it?

If I remember correctly, there are a few other instances of them using the mask. The first instance is a scene prior to this, where the protagonist in his room wear's the mask and looks at a picture of Albert Einstein and turns into him, which causes him to freak out. He gets the mask off just before his mom sees him. (I believe a clip of this scene is on the same YouTube channel as the previously posted clip.) Later, the mask is used by the protagonist by turning into another guy so he can talk with his crush. Lastly, another adult who is working with the kids wears it trying to sneak into the bad guys base, during which it starts running out of batteries and turns into various faces. I think there was one last disguise trick against the bad guy too - although I can't recall it. Most disguises I think were MTM, save the scene linked, and the scene where it runs out of batteries, as one of the faces it cycles through is briefly female.

>Also, how did you watch the movie? Amazon
>Prime Video says it has a copy, but the comments
>say you're paying $4 for a 2-minute trailer, which
>is bizarre.

I cannot comment on amazon prime, but I watched it online through other, erm, "free" means.

The movie itself is a typical kids movie which they outsmart the diabolical bad guy who wants the future toys for evil purposes. I would certainly *not* recommend paying to watch it. I only wanted to mention it cause the effect reminded me of BoM's.
MESSAGE THREAD
TF Video with similarities to a BoM Mask transformation · 02-02-19 12:29am
by Tal
Re: TF Video with similarities to a BoM Mask transformation · 02-02-19 10:11am
by Seuzz
*Star* Re: Re: TF Video with similarities to a BoM Mask transfor... · 02-02-19 10:39am
by Tal
Re: Re: Re: TF Video with similarities to a BoM Mask tran... · 02-02-19 10:56am
by Seuzz

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Seuzz.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3246551