*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3285185
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Community · #1465659
In need of spiritual help for you or someone you know? Troubled? come in.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Aug 4, 2019 at 8:29am
Father Spirit, this World is changing too quickly....
by A Non-Existent User
Oh Holy Father in Heaven,

I pray today for my two Sisters, Chief Cissy Whitewolf and for our Medicine Woman, Wolf Spirit Mother (or for the many who know her as Webwitch) -----

I come before you in this holy, sacred moment, asking You for guidance in so many ways; I also ask for forgiveness in the real sense that though I have been away from You here, for those who might have been concerned, please also know that I have been reaching out to Our Father in Heaven on a multiple, daily basis.

Great Spirit above and within, there are many problems in this world that defy our understanding at moments. You know exactly who it is that needs to examine their spirit, their sincerity, their Life itself. Many hold great authority and power, hence when the world begins to fall apart at the seams, when critical things like infrastructure through electronics can be given viruses and machines and weapons given "instructions" that are false and can pass through fail-safe detections, we both know the great danger that exists beyond the ken of most human beings on this planet.

Father, we need Your help. All we must do it seems is to simply ask for it!

I ask you for the guidance for our leaders who routinely fight for things verging on profound vanity, their attention-getting skits seemingly able to sway huge numbers of our countrymen and women. Is this needed and necessary? Is this somehow vital? Must people become shrill with each other on moment's notice, over issues that seemingly mean absolutely nothing to so many? Lord, what must be done in the face of ALL THIS PRIDE?

Lord, what we need here, top to bottom, is a lesson in PRIDE.

Abba......Father......I see parallels between my Nation and the country that was ancient Rome.

I pray our Leader withdraws us from distant, foreign lands that contain citizens of that country who simply HATE Americans of any kind or stripe. Why remain where we definitely are NOT wanted? Our current leader MANY, MANY TIMES has stated he hates being there with the troops and wants them HOME. It is not that simple.

Our Nation has a Deep State that routinely does things without our President's knowledge, leading our country into dangerous places, with some military assets doing incredibly illegal things. Does training a group of enemy marksmen in a foreign land, importing them into the USA in the sincere plan to kill our President clearly insane? I believe it is. And I believe that our FBI will get to the very bottom of this. We are having numerous leaders, one Navy Admiral most recently, removed from office and by putting one point together with the other, we discover that many more Americans have been involved in numerous cover ups to date. We hear the testimony of a man who gave his life to serve in the FBI --- and during that testimony nearly 200 times responded that he could not give answers to the questions put before him. Is this the AMERICA we so knew all our lives?

Abba, I pray to you today that our Nation may be under siege, that we may be looking at an attempted bloodless coup versus our beloved leader and President. If so, with every passing day the chances rise that a bloodless coup will not happen, but a bloody confrontation leading to untold #s of deaths could easily transpire. Or so we are led to believe. How many times have I read headlines stating that Civil War is imminent?

Father God, hear our prayer.

For those of us who LOVE our Nation, LOVE our leaders, LOVE the promise that America brings to the table each morning, afternoon, evening and night.....we have much to protect and nurture.

We must start with our families. For far too long, men in this Nation have been literally BUMS of the highest order. Getting intoxicated on street corners while their children starve, while the mother of his children work near-slave wages so that her kids might have a bite to eat ONCE a day. If they are LUCKY.

Abba, hear our prayer.

We have people who unknowingly attend a party where a white powder, created in nearby Mexico, gets snorted or injected and within minutes, that youth is DEAD. Fentanyl in a different form chemically but more deadly than the Fentanyl that people take for chronic, severe pain. ALL of this being shipped over an unprotected Border that one political Party would be DAMNED to help build for our children's sake. Is there ANYTHING WRONG with bringing a situational THREAT under control, and then once it IS controlled, THEN begin to bring people into America like we always have...the CORRECT way?

Father, hear our prayer.

We The People will not stand for this.

We have nearly THREE MILLION non-Citizens registered to VOTE in little under TEN States here in America. IN California, where seemingly every loser lives and a State government on the verge of anarchy (self-created no less), we learn that a former governor threatened to RELEASE 10,000 child molesters back ONTO THE STREET no questions asked, because prisons were overcrowded.

Would that IDIOT former governor appreciate the idea that one of these utter CREEPS could be employed watching over his great grandchildren? Father, do you hear our voice today? Can you SEE the utter EVIL as it seeps into the veins of America in a State that once laid claim to being the most beautiful of all States in the Union?

Civil war seems much closer than ever before.

When California leaders quickly and with evil intent phone felons with the news that an ICE raid is imminent, and tip off so many others who are not here legally and are NOT seeking asylum ....what does that tell us? Graft and drugs for breakfast, Mayor IDIOT?

Lord, I am feeling this anger welling up from within me. I am not an angry person at all times but when confronted by sheer stupidity, by people arranging VOTES for themselves by allowing UNPRECEDENTED numbers of illegal entrants into this Nation without having been investigated.....what gives then?

Did OUR ancestors get quarantined on Ellis Island when they came over on the boat? What makes THESE people all the more special than OUR grandparents, OUR great grandparents and so on?

Father, hear our prayer.

For today, the Sun rises and sets as always.

And the rain, I read, falls upon the heads of the just and the unjust.

I thank you, Father God in Heaven, for hearing my prayer today. I beseech you to keep our men and women in uniform safe, help them find the tons of illegal and deadly chemicals that are KILLING OUR CHILDREN in record numbers.

Let us do incredible things and quickly! If we legalize all drugs with exceptions of the worst of them .... will that take the business away from those who care nothing for dead children everywhere in America? It is NOT a fight between "us and them". Like any other business, it is a solid reason carved in stone that people are tripping over themselves to get in line to buy the next kilo of whatever. It is AMERICA's unquenchable thirst that brings this business to the forefront. So in retrospect, what would legalizing most of these do in the long term?

Father, give us wisdom.

Father, hear our prayer.

In Your Name I pray,

AMEN.

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Father Spirit, this World is changing too quickly.... · 08-04-19 8:29am
by A Non-Existent User

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, I Love WDC! Cissy❤.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3285185