*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3288839
Rated: 18+ · Message Forum · Community · #2179526
Night owls welcome!! Open 24 hours! Daily activities! Prizes!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Aug 24, 2019 at 5:26am
Re: Friday!
by Past Member 'bobturn'
"I'll never forgive you for this." Aairie stared down at Stony, her Wired Haired Terrier. The smell of the dead skunk he had carried into her home just before the party started couldn't have been timed worse.

The stink was so bad that arriving guests didn't. Excuses fought with excuses at her door trying to escape first. Aairie stared down at Stony, her Wired Haired Terrier as the only live thing left in sight. His tail wagged happily as he got her sole attention.

"Oh, Stony. What am I going to do with you." She had to get away from the smell and the ruin of her expensive party. The catered food was left at her curb, the live band paid off in the street. She left Stony at 'The Pet Shop' where uneasy employees plugged their noses and began the horrid task of making her dog smell better than two-week-old dead meat spoiling in the garbage.

"Oh, my." Her stay at a local hide-away motel was interrupted by seeing her favorite TV actor sneak into the bungelow next to hers, alone. Hesitant about disturbing the handsome and talented star's privacy she sat in her patio chair as he deposited himself on the veranda, caught her attention, and smiled.

"Sure. Skunked again. I'm found out. Want an autograph or something?"

Their relationship quickly grew more personal. They whiled away the hours talking until night turned to dawn. Two weeks later and they were married. Stony was best man and no longer led a dog's life. He had been turned into a hero for causing the loving pair to have met.
MESSAGE THREAD
Friday! · 08-23-19 12:46am
by IceSkatingSugarCube
Re: Friday! · 08-23-19 1:34pm
by amy-Has a great future ahead
*Star* Re: Friday! · 08-24-19 5:26am
by Past Member 'bobturn'

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, IceSkatingSugarCube.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3288839