*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3311033
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Activity · #2174465
Coming of age story (WdC's birthday edition)
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Dec 13, 2019 at 6:15am
Edited: December 13, 2019 at 6:29am
Re: Re: Question thread for 2020!
by ~Minja~
Hi Kit. To answer your questions:

1. Yes, you can write those extra reviews if you happen to exceed your reading goal and that way try to win the exclusive Golden Reader Award MB that is given to a person who reads and reviews the most book within a single year. Whatever book review you write you can also always post it over at "Angel Product Reviews and receive a MB for reaching a certain amount of reviews *Smile*.

2. I mentioned this to Schnujo the other day- yes, audiobooks count but make sure you review that particular audiobook on Amazon and not the regular physical copy/eBook.

3. In this activity, we only do WdC product reviews. No other review formats count. You can make as many product reviews on WdC and they won't take up any of your portfolio space so it's a win-win situation. There were some glitches regarding product reviews recently though, it's been posted in the tech forum and SM said he'll work on fixing it. I myself didn't have any troubles creating product reviews despite these mentioned glitches so I suggest to go ahead and try adding those anyway and if you encounter problems (such as WdC Product Review don't recognize Amazon's book ASIN or ISBN-10 number) email me about it and I'll see what kind of review you can do instead. I do believe it's been fixed by now but in case you have problems feel free to email me about it *Bigsmile*.

So, in this activity, we only write WdC product review as I said. To make a product review:

- On the left sidebar click to create new item-->product review
- In the provided field (Enter a Product ASIN) type the book's ASIN or ISBN-10 (depends on the book) from Amazon and click to check and review
- Fill the necessary fields as per requirements and rules, written on this page
- Link reviews in your My Reviews post by creating pr links. WritingML for linking product reviews is {pr:xxxxxxx} where xes are the ID number you can find under the book title in your community tab-->member activity-->product reviews.

When creating a Product Review, sometimes it's Amazon's book ASIN you have to type in the provided field and sometimes it's ISBN-10 number. If a book has ISBN-10 number it also has ISBN-13 number. In many cases, you can use either but if one of those doesn't work on WdC then try another one until you get it.

I hope this helps,

~Minja

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

*Flowery* Book lovers check out "CLOSED!The Monthly Reading Challenge *Flowery*

Helpful links for newbies
*Quill* "Writing.Com 101 *Quill*
*Quill* "Invalid Item *Quill*
*Quill* "Writing.Com Helpful Hints *Quill*
*Quill* "Get Started With Your Account *Quill*
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
MESSAGE THREAD
Question thread for 2020! · 12-03-19 7:09am
by ~Minja~
Re: Question thread for 2020! · 12-13-19 12:02am
by Kit_Carmelite
*Star* Re: Re: Question thread for 2020! · 12-13-19 6:15am
by ~Minja~
Re: Re: Re: Question thread for 2020! · 12-15-19 12:34am
by Jaeff | KBtW of the Free Folk
Re: Re: Re: Re: Question thread for 2020! · 12-15-19 5:37am
by ~Minja~
Re: Question thread for 2020! · 01-07-20 1:39pm
by 🌸 pwheeler - love joy peace
Re: Re: Question thread for 2020! · 01-07-20 3:58pm
by ~Minja~
Re: Re: Re: Question thread for 2020! · 01-07-20 7:23pm
by 🌸 pwheeler - love joy peace
Re: Question thread for 2020! · 01-11-20 8:57am
by Cubby~Cheering House Florent!
Re: Re: Question thread for 2020! · 01-11-20 11:55am
by ~Minja~
Re: Question thread for 2020! · 08-20-20 11:43pm
by Kit_Carmelite
Re: Re: Question thread for 2020! · 08-22-20 7:14am
by ~Minja~
Re: Re: Re: Question thread for 2020! · 08-23-20 9:52pm
by Kit_Carmelite

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, ~Minja~.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3311033