*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3315317
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(108)
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #1949474
Motivate yourself to conquer your goals this week! Post on Monday; update us on Friday!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jan 5, 2020 at 1:08pm
Update for the Week of Dec. 30 to Jan. 5, 2020
Happy New Year!!!! .
Writing
I completed my first entry for the I Write in 2020 Challenge. I will complete the review before the end of the day on Sunday.
I have worked on my novel - Arlynn's Story. A little bit each day in Novlr.
My daily writing goal is 750 words a day. I had one day of copy and pasting, but I have enough words over the week (5250 minimum) to cover all the days... not including Sundays words.
I have taken on the 30 Day Blogging Challenge the month of January and I on track.
Writing Outings for the week: Monday (am) Guelph - The Greenroom - went to this one! Monday (pm) Café 1842 - I missed this one as I was too tired.

Reading:
I made a new goal of 30 books for the year on Goodreads.
I joined the Yearly Reading Challenge on WDC with 15 books for this challenge.
Read the other stories for the GWN anthology. Not yet.

Work:
I have an LTO at Smithson now - 70% - but this week is for rest and recuperation.
Organize my supply and work days for the year so far to stay on top of things. Still have to do.

Health
Get back to doing my pelvic exercises each day. I have managed several evenings of this.
I will walk a minimum of 6,000 steps a day – I will have at least 4 days over 10,000. Did this.
Complete at least one yoga session of twenty minutes. Not yet.
Complete 2 ten minute meditation sessions this week - I did several 10 minute sessions and 2 much longer sessions on Zoom.
I am taking a semi hiatus from the Launch stage of my Cinderella Solutions diet. I plan to recommit after the new year and restart the Ignite Stage. Struggling a bit with this.

Other
I will vacuum the basement living areas. This was done before the new year began.
I will work at cleaning off my over piled dresser. Not yet.
I will tidy up my room and basement so it is not so cluttered. I want to go into 2020 with a cleaner outlook - physically and mentally. Still working on this.

Officially approved Writing.Com Preferred Author logo.

My owl signature from Gemini Gem.
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Update for the Week of Dec. 30 to Jan. 5, 2020 · 01-05-20 1:08pm
by 💙 Carly

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryMistress.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3315317