*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3326332
Rated: XGC · Message Forum · Personal · #114590
Straight macrophilia (sexual fantasies about being shrunk or meeting a giantess)
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Feb 22, 2020 at 4:00pm
Planet of the Titans
In the year 2029, passengers on a space plane are pulled through a dimensional vortex to a world of giants!

Author's Note: I originally wrote this novel in 2011 for National Novel Writing Month that year, I had it posted on several websites. Recently, I went and edited the story, making certain changes. I switched the name of the giant planet from Alta-earth to Thanatar, and I added a name to the University that Darien and Zima attend; I now call it Crestwood University. I also changed the pilot's name from Logan Tanner to Leo Tanner, because I feel there are too many characters named Logan in popular culture. If you spot a place where I failed to change his name from Logan to Leo, please let me know which chapter you spotted the mistake.

Planet of the Titans  (18+)
6 people from Earth in a space plane travel to a world of giants 72 times bigger than us!
#2213350 by Riverd0g

Member of the "SIMPLY POSITIVE GROUP

Officially approved Writing.Com Preferred Author logo.

** Image ID #1828407 Unavailable **

Merit Badge in Nano Winner
[Click For More Info]

Thank you for participating in the 2011 NaNoWriMo Write-A-Thon, and congratulations on your win!  *^*Bigsmile*^*
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Planet of the Titans · 02-22-20 4:00pm
by Riverd0g

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Deathworks.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3326332