*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3336467
by Monty
Rated: ASR · Message Forum · Military · #423698
Of course there's a Veterans Day - EVERY DAY!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Apr 2, 2020 at 2:53pm
Edited: April 2, 2020 at 2:54pm
Re: WELCOME TO THE WAR
by Marti
To all my writing buddies,

For the first time in my life, all 73 years of it, I find not just this country but the world coming together to save lives one of which could be your own.
We , not only as a nation, but as a concerned citizen, need to be aware of not only the needs to combat this terrible disease, but the needs of our neighbors.
Be aware of the elderly and their needs of simple daily nutrition but also needs of communication and the contentment of knowing someone cares.
Of course we can not go and visit but there is the phone and on nice warm days what is keeping a person from standing in your neighbors yard while they are at a window and see for yourself that the simple needs are being met.
you hear it all the time, "I wish life was like the good old days" well the only difference in then and now is we took care of each other. Lets do it again. I know you can do it and I know you care. One last word. Don't be afraid to ask for help. and don't be afraid to give it.
. Thanks for listening,

Marti
MESSAGE THREAD
WELCOME TO THE WAR · 04-02-20 10:01am
by Monty
*Star* Re: WELCOME TO THE WAR · 04-02-20 2:53pm
by Marti
Re: Re: WELCOME TO THE WAR · 04-03-20 12:19pm
by Monty
Re: WELCOME TO THE WAR · 04-06-20 11:17am
by Dave
Re: Re: WELCOME TO THE WAR · 04-07-20 9:43am
by Monty
Re: WELCOME TO THE WAR · 04-06-20 11:01pm
by Writer_Mike
Re: Re: WELCOME TO THE WAR · 04-07-20 10:08am
by Monty
Re: WELCOME TO THE WAR · 04-13-20 2:47pm
by Monty

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Monty.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3336467