*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3347401
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(670)
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #126963
A warm welcome to our newbies; come meet new and not-so-new members of Writing.Com!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
May 27, 2020 at 6:53pm
New Novel Writer Looking for Reviews
Hi, I am a new writer who is making his very first novel, which I also just recently re-worked in order to structure the story better. I am currently still in school, and have decided to give writing a story a try. Of course, I picked making a novel instead, since I pretty much love using my imagination to write long-lasting stories. While my main reason for writing was just for 'fun,' I am also looking forward to improving my skills as a writer.

I do need reviews for my novel, named 'Loner Rehabilitation Program,' but as I am still re-making my few finished chapters, I have only published the prologue. It's 4.5k words long, which is... pretty much more than 2 chapters worth from my standard less than 2k words per chapter style. I made it pretty long in order to get familiarized with my main character's personality, as well as let the readers experience his normal life before being isekai-d, basically.

So if anyone has some free time to spare, please consider reviewing my novel :D. I will try to release more chapters, but being busy won't let me create a schedule. The item ID for the novel is : #2222877, or called 'Loner Rehabilitation Program,' but I have no idea how to link it, so sorry for making you search.
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
New Novel Writer Looking for Reviews · 05-27-20 6:53pm
by GhostFerno
Re: New Novel Writer Looking for Reviews · 06-08-20 6:58pm
by GeminiGem survived GoT

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryMistress.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3347401