*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3349281
Rated: E · Message Forum · Other · #978666
This is my guest book. Please leave a message.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jun 5, 2020 at 8:03pm
Hi...
Nearly residing on writing.com, a home away from home for quite a long time now, I recall your alias name and had now just discovered I haven't signed your guestbook, because I didn't know your port had one in it.

Well, I'm realizing there is such a thing as destiny, and by stumbling upon
your portfolio, I am discovering the final steps in this journey I took, and recognizing this path's final destination, which is also to comment on the poem near the bottom of the forum page.

God is amazing.

Without the plants or grass or trees, we'd die. The biosphere has been around for billions of years, and for a planet of this size, and that time frame of existence, is another miracle. Why worry about petty things like where am I going to get my next fix when there are plenty of other things to worry about. Things we busy people don't stop and think about, for if we did, the world would be a better place for us to live in, or would everyone fight for there way, and riot, because being human isn't about you, it's about me, the unique individual who believes in whatever he or she believes in.

What paths lead to one's belief? I would think many years worth of steps in the learning process, so many experiences to count, some are not worth remembering, and if they had been, maybe that person's belief would have changed instead of being influenced by experiences left in the conscious mind, and experiences forgotten, left inside the subconscious, which probably dictates common sense, and without common sense's intuition, opinions cannot be changed or altered.

With all these miracles in Mother Nature, are they a sign there is a God? Miracles just don't happen in a random part of time, for no reason. Miracles have steps to them, and I am not a scientist, and am too lazy to search the internet and provide you with the steps it took to create this planet, our biosphere, and every living organism inside it. Assuming the time involved for the birth of man, there must have been many, many steps to get us into civilization. What triggered this planet's birth? I cannot explain. What event triggered the event that triggered the event that created this planet. I cannot explain. The universe is in my opinion a very large domino effect that is still going on today above our skies. Gases giving birth to stars, stars are actually suns that produce enormous amounts of heat, and their planets, and undoubtedly this universe is producing life. At this very moment, somewhere on the edges of the universe, suns, planets, and organisms are being created.

Outer space is mammoth, with vast void space in distance between stars and their planets. What explains this empty vast space above our biosphere? In my opinion, vast empty space used to be the only product, if one wants to call vast empty space something tangible, that existed in all places. There was nothing but empty space, void of anything tangible. Is it frightening to consider a supreme being of unmeasured intellect created the first atom, or whatever he or she, if the supreme being's sex is even male or female, did to create the vast universe we are sharing with the supreme being? Why? The supreme being is of ultimate power, a God above that of man. With such power, he deserves our worship, and everyone ought have a God to respect, and worship. I will not Bible bang, and say my God is the one to be worshiped by so and so a name. He is God, and is called by many names. We people are so built in our ways, we do not see the whole picture, only God does, and He knows everything like the inventor or programmer of anything knows how their invention works. Our petty creations are nothing compared to the supreme being's universe, and I'm not about to question His ways. Live, love, have faith in the moment, be at peace. In the beginning, there was nothing but the introduction of something that created all there is to see.

An atheist, sickening word, doesn't take the time out, and recognize the natural beauty around them. Why convert a fool? To them, I'd imagine, life is all going on inside them, their mind, and everything is a dream, for there is no God, and they themselves are the center of this mysterious unexplained creation of, if not God, then Mother Nature.

-- living the moment, finding its good, straying from negativity, will provide for a brighter future, and a past that provides for better memories
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Hi... · 06-05-20 8:03pm
by Matt 2021 Dean

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Prosperous Snow celebrating.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3349281