*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3356683
by Seuzz
Rated: 18+ · Message Forum · Fantasy · #2180090
Message forum for readers of the BoM/TWS interactive universe.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jul 15, 2020 at 4:20pm
Just a thing I'm putting here for record-keeping.
by Seuzz
The following message was posted to the BoM interactive by WdC user hollllmmm. I left it up for 9 days, but the writer never answered my emails.

I am deleting that chapter, but for the time being am posting his public accusation in this forum. I am NOT posting it for discussion, only for record-keeping, until such time as the thing gets settled. (Or until I get tired of being ignored by someone who will post such an accusation but not respond to my own emails.)

Hello everyone sorry to interrupt this great story, but the last 5 chapters you read posted by the User Wolfer were actually written by me (under an account I deleted about one year ago.)

When I read these chapter I was baffled to why they were reposted in another part of the story Titled exactly the same as before, However the ones I originally posted have just been deleted! I had hopped my anonymous account with the postings would stay up forever, instead I see them taken down and have another user come and steal my work. This is scary because I often post stories here and then delete my accounts leaving the posts with an Anonymous user name, but now people can take credit for the old writings I have done!

Its nice to have a fan of my work but to make them plagiarized is not cool. I am willing to even continue writing these old chapters (I wrote about a few years ago) if people want a continuation of it, (As this is where I left of about 1 year ago)

I will also NOT be deleting my accounts again to not allow someone to ever plagiarize my writings on here again.

More stories will follow...sincerely the author of the last 5 chapters.
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Just a thing I'm putting here for record-keeping. · 07-15-20 4:20pm
by Seuzz

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Seuzz.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3356683