*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3379344
Rated: ASR · Message Forum · Writing · #1606269
The forum for nanowrimo plus group. NaNoWriMo and beyond with monthly goals.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Oct 21, 2020 at 3:07am
Potential plans NaNo
I am not sure yet on what I'm going to do but here is what I'm considering for November.

While I love starting new novels and have more than enough ideas to get even more going, there are also a fair number that I have started but not finished. A few were started for NaNo in the past and a couple were started at different times. So, I'm thinking about finishing one or two then, if there is time, starting one of the other ideas that have percolated for years.

Next I need to consider which ones I want to finish as I have options. Of the ones started, I could finish a few different ones. Comfort is a novel I started years ago for NaNo 2017 and made it to chapter 10. It is an adult romance novel that is currently 24,000 words long. There is also the YA fantasy novel I wrote last year, which made it past 40k but couldn't get to the magic number by the deadline. It is closer to the finish line so a good option. I have a couple of different teen novels started, one contemporary and the others are more speculative fiction based. The version of Snow White is at almost 30,000 words so far, near the half way mark. There is the 2016 NaNo attempt, which is fantasy and related to a series in the works but that one has over 40k words. So many options.

And I have even more ideas that I would like to write ranging from YA contemporary, spec fiction that is either YA or adult, or some very adult romances.

Need to make a decision before November starts. Though I also have a project at work to finish as I have until Nov 3-4 to get it all done. Will think novels when I can put in some time/thought and hopefully pick a few before Halloween.
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Potential plans NaNo · 10-21-20 3:07am
by Dawn Embers

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Dawn Embers.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3379344