*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3392106
by Seuzz
Rated: 18+ · Message Forum · Fantasy · #2180090
Message forum for readers of the BoM/TWS interactive universe.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Dec 22, 2020 at 7:11pm
Edited: December 22, 2020 at 7:12pm
The Cousin Complication
So this one has been a long time coming. A few months back I was commissioned to write a story by someone who wanted to see something with Jelena. No real plot per se but something that would've involved her. Around the same time I had gotten into a conversation with someone else and worked out a plot in the branch that starts with "The Boy Who Would Be Hipster Queen. Originally I had planned to do two separate stories, one for each of them, but some real life stuff got in the way that's made things very hectic for me until now. Also both would've involved Jelena and her corner of the world.

Eventually I decided on an alternate course and after talking things over with the original commissioner I decided that it'd be best to basically kill two birds with one stone so here we are.

The backstory of course is that Will has gotten himself involved with Sydney McGlynn, a beautiful and popular new girl with a rather dark secret: her dad was into things of an ever so slightly occult and possibly demonic nature and she's decided to follow in his footsteps. Will's helped her take down the man who helped her father meet an untimely end and now they're in the process of setting up a new Brotherhood of Baphomet. Only, perhaps, it should be called the Sisterhood of Baphomet as they've decided to make it into a coven.

In this branch they've decided to focus on the bohemian set and have set Will up as the Bohemian Queen herself, Jelena Petrovic. But Will's spotted greater opportunity in Jelena's older sister K.C. and things have been further complicated by the appearance of Will's cousin Umeko who, as of "Impostor Syndrome, is now the home identity of Sydney herself.

How will Sydney and Will's plan unfold from here? What, if any, complications and curveballs will be thrown at them in their attempt to build their coven? Well I have a pretty good idea but I guess that's something we'll just have to find out.
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
The Cousin Complication · 12-22-20 7:11pm
by rugal b.
Re: The Cousin Complication · 01-01-21 3:09am
by rugal b.
Re: Re: The Cousin Complication · 01-01-21 4:55am
by ThePrussian
Re: Re: Re: The Cousin Complication · 01-01-21 10:34am
by rugal b.

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Seuzz.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3392106