*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3393601
by Seuzz
Rated: 18+ · Message Forum · Fantasy · #2180090
Message forum for readers of the BoM/TWS interactive universe.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jan 1, 2021 at 4:55am
Re: Re: The Cousin Complication
Great work. I was really somewhat surprised at the possible choices for incorporating both Blackwell and Fane into this branch, given you've said before you don't really like dealing with the whole magic heavy parts of the story, but I like what you've come up with. I didn't really see the Fane angle from Dahl and Macgregor coming until shortly before you came out and directly said it. Should you or somebody else end up adding to this part, it'll be interesting to learn more about Hermod, as they seem to have a lot more varied experiments going than the rest of Dark Stars. On a mostly unrelated note, it really does make me curious exactly which of the ever growing number of Fane agents in Saratoga Falls ends up discovering the secret of Keyserling Library in Imaj's current branch.

Anyway, just to reaffirm, I really liked what you've done here. Although, in response to your last paragraph, I know full well what would lie behind Lucy's branch, but where is Gwen mentioned elsewhere? IIRC, she appears in that small part where Will is swapped forcibly with Caitlyn Smart, but I don't remember her as particular notable there. Did I miss something?
MESSAGE THREAD
The Cousin Complication · 12-22-20 7:11pm
by rugal b.
Re: The Cousin Complication · 01-01-21 3:09am
by rugal b.
*Star* Re: Re: The Cousin Complication · 01-01-21 4:55am
by ThePrussian
Re: Re: Re: The Cousin Complication · 01-01-21 10:34am
by rugal b.

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Seuzz.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3393601