*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3415597
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Community · #1403831
For newbies seeking mentors and writers needing support via their peers; stop by today!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Apr 14, 2021 at 9:58am
Hi 😊 & Thank you!
Hi everyone ...

Thank you for having me!
So glad to find this space.

If anyone is available to read and review this paragraph and tell me if its making sense. Thank you

"Like a broken dam, images after images flooded my mind to the brink. It was too much for me to handle and I could not let her see the effect of those memories had on me. The trembling, the sweating and the dizziness gushed all at once ripping in my veins tearing me in pain but I just could not let it show. I was too tired too uncomfortable to talk more. If only she could just hug and tell me "everything is ok!" at that moment, maybe I would feel a little settled but of course she was no mind reader and I didnt expect her to read my mind. I used whatever strength that was left in me to control it, to force a smile and pretended like I was the strong woman everyone thought that I was. Strong?! Strong?! Strong is the only thing i am left to be for a very long time, but how much stronger can i be?

At that very moment, while i was still conscious I needed to quickly escape from that room before i completely fall to my knees.
"Guess that's it for today....I really must rush. Thank you ." i forced those words through clenched teeth with a smile.

*Bird**GlassesB*
Blind Desire
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Hi 😊 & Thank you! · 04-14-21 9:58am
by Blind Desire
Re: Hi 😊 & Thank you! · 04-29-21 5:20am
by iKïyå§ama-House Targaryen

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, iKïyå§ama-House Targaryen.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3415597