*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3417135
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Personal · #2243361
What are you addicted to?
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Apr 21, 2021 at 4:02pm
Where do I start? Here on WDC I quickly became addicted to plotting, planning, and creating contests, challenges, and special events. I just love getting people motivated and giving prizes and goodies! I love getting to encourage others and it makes me feel like I am doing something worthwhile when people get excited and inspired. I tell myself every month, I'm just going to relax this month and not do anything...just get involved with other's activities. Well, I DO get involved with other's activities, but then, I get an idea or inspiration and I just HAVE to do it...and there I go launching something else!

The newsfeed is also an obsession. The first thing I do when I wake up and the last thing I do before bed (besides saying my prayers) is check the newsfeed one last time. Just to see if anyone said anything I missed. lol

Outside of WDC my addictions change. Currently, I am rather addicted to making dolls. A month ago, I was all about making paper flowers and scented sachets. I'm always looking for some new crafty idea to get my hands busy doing. I've been making flower fairy dolls and cornhusk dolls, but I'm not thrilled with making the cornhusk dolls in the traditional way. So, I've started making bigger dolls and making them into angels. There isn't much space here in the Motel room, but as soon as we finally get into an apartment, I've got some cute ragdoll patterns I want to make. Oh and sock babies....I would love to make a few of those as well!

image for signature
Left facing shadow monkey signature with words on shirt for Ninja MonkeysNM
gift from Leah. GHA
signature i won from space blog
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
My Addictions · 04-21-21 4:02pm
by Shadow Prowler-Spreading Love
Re: My Addictions · 04-21-21 10:57pm
by Vaishali

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Vaishali.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3417135