*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3433262
Rated: ASR · Message Forum · Activity · #1188311
Read, Review, Rate and Record all items read by the Army Angels.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jul 2, 2021 at 12:28pm
Edited: July 30, 2021 at 11:26am
*BurstR*JULY CHALLENGE! Credited 7/30
As always the top 3 reviewers will receive an MB plus a beautifully crafted plaque from iKïyå§ama.

*StarR*Please be aware that we do have a minimum amount of quality reviews to qualify as one of the top 3.

Firstly: You must have at least 12 quality reviews which means no slap on the page quick copy-paste looking reviews (I know it when I see it). No Image Reviews. They are not considered credit-worthy on "Good Deeds" either, since the option to click on it is not there. So that's how you know if it qualifies or not *Ha*

Additionally: Even though the minimum requirement of 12 Reviews is done, it doesn't guarantee you a place in the top 3 it another reviewer has more, or better reviews than you. Remember, It's the most reviews that are also quality, and helpful reviews.

JULY CHALLENGE:
FIREWORKS! *BurstY* *BurstB* *BurstBL* *BurstV*

Please Review members from each case color (except the Red Cases -- they are pretty busy running the site.)

You may divide the case colors when you post all of your Review IDs under One Post in this forum, with JULY CHALLENGE on the Subject line.

Each case color shown should have at least 3 reviews (case color not the same member)
That covers 12 reviews since we have 4 case colors (black, yellow, blue, purple)

Rules:

You must have a total of 20 Reviews.
You must give each case color at least 3 reviews so it looks colorful when I go check your reviews posted in the forum.

The last 8 reviews, to add up to 20 (or more if you're really competing for extra goodies) can be any one any case color you wish, so long as each case has had their 3 reviews.

AWARDS:

Those who take the July Challenge will receive bonus awards above and beyond the ones mentioned above. Which means an opportunity to be one of the top three who will receive an MB and award by Kiya, but also will receive another MB, possibly an exclusive awardicon, extra GPs at my discretion based on quantity and quality of the reviews ... Many possible goodies are up for grabs!

Okay, Angels, go forth and spread those wings all over the halls of WDC! *Angelic*

Have a wonderful month of July!

Any Questions? You know where to find me ... *Witch*

Logo for Writing.Com Moderators - small.Part of the Cleaners? Feel free to sport this sig!
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
*BurstR*JULY CHALLENGE! Credited 7/30 · 07-02-21 12:28pm
by Ԝ€ß☆ԜiʈCH...I am Home!

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, iKïyå§ama.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3433262