*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3453941
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing · #1474311
2023 Sign-ups are CLOSED. A month-long novel-planning challenge with prizes galore.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Oct 1, 2021 at 2:12pm
Some technical notes
I've implemented the dropdown list in an attempt to avoid some of the confusion with names. This means:

*Donut4* When logging an assignment, please remember the first five letters of your Prep username (not WDC username or NaNoWriMo name). This is what will appear in the dropdown on the logging page.

*Donut4* If you have logged an assignment (or assignments) already, please check to see that it (they) has (have) been registered on the spreadsheet. If not, go ahead and log it again using the dropdown.

*Donut4* Anyone newly signing up will have to wait before logging their first assignment. I have to populate the dropdown list manually; it's not automatic. Sometimes I'm not online; sometimes I've been drinking. Sometimes both. We have other people to do this, too, but I'm on point for it.

Signups are still open until October 3, and I plan to check regularly for new signups to repopulate the form. But if you've signed up and haven't seen your name appear in the dropdown list after, say, an hour or two, feel free to post here or email me directly. (There still might be a delay for the above reasons, but at least I'll know to do the work.) We will not penalize you for any delays on our part.

That last bit doesn't apply to anyone who has already signed up; you should be in the dropdown list now.

WALTZ
2021 October NaNoWriMo Prep Challenge
Judging Coordinator
Tech Support

"Why annoy BrandiwynšŸŽ¶ with technical issues when you can annoy Robert Waltz instead?"

Waltz signature image
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Some technical notes · 10-01-21 2:12pm
by Robert Waltz

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, BrandiwynšŸŽ¶.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3453941