*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3455223
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing · #1474311
2023 Sign-ups are CLOSED. A month-long novel-planning challenge with prizes galore.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Oct 6, 2021 at 1:43am
Hi - OT - I tried to murder my instant pot
Hi,

I'm still here...ahhh....I think. Today I hit my own dark point when all seems lost. I finally got the dishes done, after the grandkids visit, what a mess. Worked on my story, then came Bozo's big time brilliant move--dinner.
Simple enough, rice, broccoli and ribs. I have this instant pot which I swear by. Well...I washed the inner cooking pot and set on the sink between me and the cooker. Measured my rice...reached over the inner pot and dumped it in the cooker, Same with the broccoli...Same with the water. When realized what I had done, I tried to save everything. Cooked the rice
on the stove, put the spinach in a plastic container and watched it do a 180 degree turn as it flipped on to the floor landing on its lid only spilling a tiny bit. Ribs???cooked in oven - Tough as a boot! Assignment # 5 - done, but not to my satisfaction. I just checked my instant pot and I think it lived.

Whew.......I'm glad today is over! What inner conflict? *Laugh*

Kristina
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Hi - OT - I tried to murder my instant pot · 10-06-21 1:43am
by Chrys O'Shea
Re: Hi - OT - I tried to murder my instant pot · 10-06-21 4:19am
by Lilli šŸ§æ ā˜•
Re: Hi - OT - I tried to murder my instant pot · 10-06-21 4:40am
by Elycia Lee ā˜®
Re: Hi - OT - I tried to murder my instant pot · 10-06-21 6:54am
by BrandiwynšŸŽ¶
Re: Hi - OT - I tried to murder my instant pot · 10-06-21 10:47am
by QueenNormaJeanGreeneggs&vegham
Re: Re: Hi - OT - I tried to murder my instant pot · 10-06-21 5:19pm
by Chrys O'Shea

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, BrandiwynšŸŽ¶.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3455223