*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3459379
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing · #1474311
2023 Sign-ups are CLOSED. A month-long novel-planning challenge with prizes galore.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Oct 24, 2021 at 11:42pm
Haven't Given Up Yet
Hi Everybody,

Just want ed to let you know that I haven't given up yet. I may not be ready for nano or still in the running for anything --but that's OK*BigSmile*
It is this story that won't leave me alone.

I want to say a special thank you to schnujo for directing me to the Adoption Society at Nano I looked under the Mystery Plot section and found suggestions about hidden pathways, rooms and the like. Suddenly
a light went on and a sledge hammer jumped out of my pc and hit me on the head.

I had it all the time and didn't realize it!

Last summer when I was researching the Great Smoky Mountains which run all the way through the 52,000 square mile Cherokee Reservation, I came upon an article along with pics and I saved it.

It is in The Cades Cove (really exists) a cabin (really exists) built by John and Lorene Oliver (really lived) on top of underground caves which lead to a massive city that was built by The Cherokees. This article goes on and on and shows underground pics and everything. Then at the end it says "Want To See This City For Yourself?" DON't RUSH! It was all an April Fools JOKE!

Anyway, I think about changes things around, narrowing the scope and add a romance subgenre.

I may not be ready, but I am going to get this written.

Kristina
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Haven't Given Up Yet · 10-24-21 11:42pm
by Chrys O'Shea
Re: Haven't Given Up Yet · 10-25-21 12:56am
by Schnujo is Late to Lannister
Re: Re: Haven't Given Up Yet · 10-25-21 1:47am
by Chrys O'Shea
Re: Re: Re: Haven't Given Up Yet · 10-25-21 6:48am
by Olivia: Hockey SWE-GER 6:1
Re: Re: Re: Re: Haven't Given Up Yet · 10-25-21 8:18am
by Schnujo is Late to Lannister

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, BrandiwynšŸŽ¶.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3459379