*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3470150
Rated: ASR · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #2141797
A fundraiser for Shadows & Light Poetry, Taboo Words, Verdant Poetry, & Second Time Around
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Dec 14, 2021 at 9:20am
10 popcorns and a soda please?
*Dollar* 8,000 GPs were sent to Choconut ~ House Targaryen with this post.
If you're wondering if I'm going to watch a movie, Richard ~ Shenanigans INC. bought one of every movie. I'll pay to re-watch The Polar Express though, as that's my favorite movie. You don't have to worry about me getting sick from eating all that popcorn too *Smile*. It's the very first food I ever ate in my life, I'm pretty sure I'll survive, and I won't call the manager(I'm not a karen) or take you to court. *BigSmile* Thanks Richard ~ Shenanigans INC. for the extra soda and popcorn! Also, what flavor is the soda? I hear Coca-Cola is doing a recall on their sodas. Do you mind if I mix my sodas with different flavors? When you do the popcorn, I like mine double layered with the butter. *Smile* I think I'll get an extra couple of sodas just in case. You guys don't mind if I sneak in candy inside the theatre? *Bigsmile* Thank you!

p.s If you find me passed out, asleep, I am not dead. I'm just in a food coma. *Smile*
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
10 popcorns and a soda please? · 12-14-21 9:20am
by Alisha P. ☕
Re: 10 popcorns and a soda please? · 12-14-21 10:30am
by Choconut ~ House Targaryen
Re: Re: 10 popcorns and a soda please? · 12-14-21 10:38am
by Alisha P. ☕
Re: Re: Re: 10 popcorns and a soda please? · 12-14-21 10:40am
by Choconut ~ House Targaryen
Re: Re: 10 popcorns and a soda please? · 12-14-21 10:40am
by Alisha P. ☕

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Choconut ~ House Targaryen.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3470150